Need a friend for my daughter

Hello folks - we have been diagnosed and working with it now for about 4 weeks. I have an 11 year old daughter and want so badly for her to connect with another girl her age about living with this. Anyone out there want let our girls chat online? Thanks! Jennifer

2 Likes

YES! I have an 11 year old daughter who was diagnosed 11 days ago and I feel the same way! How can they connect? Does your daughter have an e-mail account?

Awesome… that is all.

Hello my name is Allison and I am 13 years old and have had type one diabetes for 5 years. I would love to connect to type one diabetics. I would also love to connect with your daughters. I hope that I can connect with your daughters. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. I would love to get in touch with your daughters.

Sincerely,
Allison Hurt
allisonhurt@outlook.com

My name is Jadiann and I am 16 years old and Ive had diabetes for 9 years. Id be happy to share information, hardships, tips, and just anything :slight_smile:

I would love to talk to you.

Hello, My daughter is 10 and has had T1 for 2.5 years. She could use an email pal. She can email jenijeni1984@gmail.com

Hi!! My name is Lila I’m 11 and i was diagnosed with type 1 almost a year ago and i would love to have some friends with type 1. I have a g-mail if that would work: puggly234@gamil.com Please feel welcome to contact me when ever!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m 13! And would love to chat with your daughter! I have had it only for a year and I know it’s hard! I also don’t have any type one friends so I would love to chat

Also my email is bqpower12@gmail.com!

My email is 523335@putnamcountyr1.net if she’s still looking for a friend. I’m 14

Hi my name is Lila and Im 11. I have had T1D for a little over a year and I have not yet found ant T1D friends. I would love to contact your daughter. Does she have an email that she can contact me on? Heres my email: puggly234@gmail.com
Please fell free to contact me when ever.

I’m also 13 and I’ve had diabetes for almost 5 years now, if anyone wants to talk my email is zoer0627@gmail.com and my snap is @zoe_r6948

Hi Everyone, this is wonderful. My daughter is 10 years old and she was diagnosed with Type 1 in the past 45 days. We would like to get together with others that have a daughter around the same age.

@Starbeam hi Tracy, welcome to Type One Nation. I hope you get responses and please check out the JDRF near You section you can put your zip code in at this JDRF link: https://www.jdrf.org/chapters/

The JDRF chapter may have local Walk/Ride for a cure and you may be able to meet others dealing with this.

This takes a bit to learn and so if you have anything you would like to discuss please feel free to reach out to the group. We have several hundred years experience here!

Hi Tracy,
Where do you live? I am 11 and I was diagnosed a little over a year ago and I would love to have some T1D friends. My name is Lila and my email is puggly234@gmail.com

Hey my 11 year old Jaelyn was diagnosed type one back in November 2019 I would love her to make some friends with girls who are also type 1. You can email me at greeneyez11.st@gmail.com and I’ll give you my daughters info!

Hi! Our 9 yr.old daughter, was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in September 2018. We live in a small town and she is feels "different " being the only diabetic at her school.(although is currently doing virtual learning at home :blush:) If she could connect with someone around her age to become “online t1d pals” they could chat, play Roblox and such. This would really make my daughters days brighter for her and hopefully your childs too! Thanks so much!!