Favorite glucose tab flavor?

Watermelon, mmmmmmmmm, my new favorite!

Oh I love watermelon flavor!

I haven't used glucose tabs in a while, but now I want to!

So many great flavors!

Q: What's your least favorite flavor?

[quote user="Sarah"]

Oh I love watermelon flavor!

I haven't used glucose tabs in a while, but now I want to!

So many great flavors!

Q: What's your least favorite flavor?

[/quote]

Hmmmm, it would have to be the lemon in the assorted flavor bottle. ewwwww, but I love the cherry in the assorted flavors hahaha

Orange and grape are my favorite.

I do not like Rasberry, the flavor makes me gag.

[quote user="Danielle"]

Orange and grape are my favorite.

I do not like Rasberry, the flavor makes me gag.

[/quote]

I HATE raspberry, too! It's NOT good.

I use these ones:

http://www.integrateddiabetes.com/webstore/media/ccp0/prodsm/Dex4_10c_big.jpg

what kind do you use?

Happy to hear I am not the only one that hates Raspberry LOL

Yup, I use Dex4 too! I get them from Costco, but I buy the little tablet container from Walgreens and just refill them as I go.

I tolerate the raspberry ones. I think they mostly taste chalky. 

i tried the raspberry ones. gross! i had a low blood sugar at school but i had no juice with me so i had to have 4 of them. i couldnt even finish one! then i think i threw out the rest of the package. those are the only ones i tried. i tried a glucose gel. it was in a little tube that you squeeze right into your mouth. the whole tube had 15 carbs. it wasnt to good

Watermelon has been my favorite, followed by Grape.

it's been years since i have had tabs, but back then i loved the lemon and orange flavors. rasberry was good, but not as good as orange or lemon.

CVS has a great new flavor: Tropical Blast. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I agree. Grape & Watermelon are good & also Sour Apple. I remember when the only choice was BD tabs and they were sorta orange-and plenty gross!

[quote user="Shannon"]

CVS has a great new flavor: Tropical Blast. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I agree. Grape & Watermelon are good & also Sour Apple. I remember when the only choice was BD tabs and they were sorta orange-and plenty gross!

[/quote]

I agree..Tropical Blast is aweesommee!! they were the first ones I tried and I was like wow these things are great! The only bad thing about tropical blast is that they don't come in the big bottle! (at least not at my CVS) Watermelon is second favorite so I usually get a big bottle of this. And the only other flavor I tried was sour apple and I actually don't like it that much.

my 8 year old loves fruit punch flavor

Dex4 Watermelon and Sour Apple are awesome!

Watermelon and green apple are my favorites! Put them together and it's really good!

At camp last year there were some butterscotch ones. I didn't even give those to the campers--the smell of them made me gag!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this new flavor pina colada that i got at target. ITS AMAZING. i also love the sour apple and watermelon :]

Havent tried the watermelon...yet! However, the green apple are my least fav. I go oldschool with orange as my favorite.

Fruit punch.

The only choices I seem to have in tablets are orange, watermelon and raspberry. Those are all I've been able to find in my area. Watermelon is my favourite, and raspberry my least favourite. I've had tropical blast in the Dex4 liquid and love it. But it is horrendously expensive. I can get a 12-pack of Coke for the same price as one bottle of Dex4 liquid.

i love grape