Glucose Tabs

There are so many different flavors of glucose tabs. from orange to butterscotch. What are you favorite. what are you least favorite.

My favorite is: cvs green apple or BD orange

least favorite: CVS butter scotch

I LOVE the fruit punch tabs! I hardly ever buy them because I end up eating them instead of treating lows. The BD orange flavored white squares are pretty amazing too. =)

I never eat GT's b/c they taste so chalky to me. I just eat jelly beans. But, I have to admit that butterscotch flavor sounds good to me. Is it really gross or should I try them??

i only eat tabs at camp (at home i eat jolly ranchers, fruit roll-ups, fruit snacks, or juice) but the grape are my favorite! there soo good! i hate the orange ones there so gross!

[quote user="Sarah"]

I never eat GT's b/c they taste so chalky to me. I just eat jelly beans. But, I have to admit that butterscotch flavor sounds good to me. Is it really gross or should I try them??

[/quote]

same here i think they taste chalky. what i do when i have to eat them it just suck on them instead of biting them... then they taste better!

i hated glucose tabs before i went to diabetes camp but now i dont hate them. my favorite is prob the grape. i actually like a lot of them. i get glucose tabs at costco. they have two big bottles, a liquid glucose(gross), and a travel sized glucose tabs.

i hate the orange glucose tabs SO MUCH!!!!!! 

other flavors I like: fruit punch, raspberry, watermelon, sour apple, and there is a glucose tab that tastes like pina colada.

Favorite: ReliOn Fruit Punch

Least Favorite: Anything else

When I was first diagnosed, I only carried about juice boxes, but they got squished.  Now I carry 2 tubes of 10 tablets each.

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

i wouldn't try them i hate them its like eating stale butterscotch. its not good

I hate them all. =P

I haven't tried the butterscotch, though. I might like those, but we don't have a CVS anywhere near my house.

RASBERRY <3 MMMM.

mine is rasberry from dex4 I have tried any others ones

For me it is because they taste like talcum powder with cool-aid mixed in. They beak into little bits and have to be handled to get them in your mouth.

I use little Skittles bags that you can buy at Halloween and Easter and they are wrapped in plastic (14 to 17 grams sugar, depending on the packaging). They can be soaked, chewed, or swallowed. The other H/E treat that works great is SourPatch and Swedish Fish packages (10-11 grams of sugar). The packages are now made out of plastic and will take a lot of abuse.

Also, they last for years and can be stashed in the wildest places for easy access.

grape

& every diabetic is supposed to be able to argue on this subject ahah :)

[quote user="Run D-Link"]

Favorite: ReliOn Fruit Punch

Least Favorite: Anything else

When I was first diagnosed, I only carried about juice boxes, but they got squished.  Now I carry 2 tubes of 10 tablets each.

[/quote]

OMG!! I love the ReliOn Fruit Punch ones, grape is good too and orange is ok. 

Grape and Watermelon flavoured Dex 4's. mmmm