Favorite glucose tab flavor?

my favorite is green apple!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!

I might be the only one, but even if I didn't have to eat them I'd still snack on them now and then they're like candy to me.  Where did you guys find the lemon and butterscotch ones?  I'm always looking for new flavors

yah rainbow ... I hear yah.... us Canadians have no choice. what the heck is that about?... I rather just have a pack of sweet tarts or juice with me.

Sour Apple sounds yummy tho mmm.

i def agree that raspberry is NO good...hehe! i have fallen in love with sour apple, but have a hard time finding it at times! bummer...

I like the watermelon, the grape, and the fruit punch.  The orange and the raspberry not so much.

I didn't know there were multiple flavors....all I've experienced is fruit punch. Seems to do the trick...crummy when you chase it with a carbonated drink though

i love the bd ones from cbc! i have only had them there though

SOUR APPLE!!!!

Fruit punch and orange are my favs :]

Sour Apple is awesome too.

But Fruit Punch... ahh amazing :D

I use the BD glucose tabs only. They're orange flavored .

Watermelon!!!!

pruple...I mean grape  :)

I also love fruit punch!

Watermelon & green apple are my absolute favorites!!!!!

I can not stand orange!!! eww...:(

Mmm i lovelovelove the sour apple dex4 kind! the assorted bottle with the sour apple, berry and pina colata is my absolute favorite! lol even my friends like them!

ugh...i just threw away 3 tubes of rasberry dex4 tabs...so terrible.

i like grape, but i think i'll have to try watermelon soon!

DUDE! Where do you guys get all these cool flavours? All we have are grape, orange, raspberry and watermelon. Watermelon is definatly the best though. The grap tastes like disgusting childrens tylonal or something...rasoberry and orange are ok...GO WATERMELON!!

i wanna fruit punch flavour..... ={

I started out with watermelon and ithose were my favorite and then i tried the assorted and the lemon r discusting!! Then i tried the tropical and they r discusting too. But the orange r good too

I use Jelly Belly's- you get a great variety and 1 bean = 1 gm. Easy to count and many flavors to choose!

[quote user="Sugar Lady"]

I use Jelly Belly's- you get a great variety and 1 bean = 1 gm. Easy to count and many flavors to choose!

[/quote]

lol that is true. I hardly ever use glucose tabs anymore. Too chalky :/

I love the CVS pharmacy brand glucose tabs. The watermelon and grape are my favorite. I got sick of the orange ones....had too many of them while visiting family in europe. This is a fun topic.

The butterscotch ones are soooo disgusting!! I need to try the watermelon and green apple together. that sounds good!