What was your last A1c?

I see "what was your last blood sugar" forum pop up everyday.  I am curious about A1c's.  My most recent was 6.4.  It seems to be rising slowly.  Before the pump, 6 years ago, it was usually around 7.  I was lower that 6.4 but had insulin reactions a lot!  Not worth it.  And this shouldn't be for bragging as all diabetics are different, with tons of things going on, just for comparison!  Thanks!

I think Sarah's was around 7.5, but that included about a month before she was diagnosed. She has an appointment in the first week of August, and I hope that will be a better number.

6.8 was my last one.  According to my endo, it was slightly elevated compared to my last two A1Cs (6.2 and 6.3) due primarily to my low thyroid levels (I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's).

5.7 on MDI

6.7. previously 7.1 and 7.4. heading very slowly in the right direction! 

[quote user="honeymead"]

[/quote]

same!! A1c twinss! haha.

[quote user="honeymead"]

[/quote]

same!! A1c twinss! haha.

8.9 and not proud of it at all

6.5...  I had historically run in the lower 8's before getting my CGM.  3 months after starting the Dexcom I was at 7.1, and now I'm here at 6.5. 

I was a 9.1 but am doing much better now and hope to hit below 7 in September!

6.7... my personal best thus far

6.6 :) six months ago it was 9.8 so I am happy about that :) haha

[quote user="Abigail"]

[/quote]

Congratulations! Thats great! What did you do differently?

6.4 :]

I'm afraid my next one is going to be worse because I was on prednisone for 12 days.  BS was out of whack,

[quote user="Stephanie Martin"]

[quote user="Abigail"]

[/quote]

Congratulations! Thats great! What did you do differently?

[/quote]

My endo had me on hos office CGM for about a month and it fixed up so much! I was doing everything right as far as managing the pump but my basals and bolus ratios were definitely not on target haha

Mine was 7.4 about two weeks ago...  Which doesn't sound fabulous, but is actually great considering it was over 13 when I was diagnosed in early May!  I think I even did a happy dance when I saw those latest results.  My GP, who diagnosed me and ordered that original A1c that showed 13+, practically cheered when I showed her the 7.4, too!  We had ourselves a little celebration in her office.  :)