What is your favorite flavor of glucose tablet?

smarties or Walgreens orange

[quote user="ajax"]

CVS brand butterscotch flavor are by far the most delicious. Also, mentos. 

[/quote]

Butterscotch??  I've never seen that!  I'll have to look for it.

FRUIT PUNCH!!!!!!! :D

I'm in the minority but I really like orange! I can't find Dex4 at my CVS but I always get a bunch of the 4 packs from my endo/CDE whenever I have an appt. I'm also working on a big bottle of CVS raspberry. I'm kind of falling out of love with them.

As far as using the tabs over something else - I'm really trying not to over treat lows. So depending on my BS I'll take one or two tabs. That being said sometimes that cookie and milk is calling my name! I like a glass of milk if I'm low before bed. I find that it carries me through the night.

Fruit punch all the way!!!! I don't really like any of the other ones...

ReliOn  Watermelon or Walgreens Sour Apple - but can only find both in small tubes of 10, none in big bottles!

I can not for the life of me find a glucose tab i like. they make me gag. I use the glucose shots, anyone ever try them? They have them at cvs...

I pretty much won't eat them unless they're green apple. All the other flavors gross me out...but fruit punch sounds good I'll definitly look for those! I don't eat them often anyway...only in the summer because it's the only thing that doesnt melt haha. And I really don't like warm juice either...blahh

I prefer juice/starburst

Raspberry I just love them.. :D

I'm so glad you posted this, I hadn't heard about these, we've just used juice so far. But yesterday I grabbed some grape ones at the store, and this morning in church when Ava started acting low I pulled out the packet from my purse. Glad I read this thread, and I knew to get the grape and not the fruit punch, cause it worked great. 

Fruit Punch, the reli-on brand from walmart.

the grape ones are horrible in my opinion  !!!

[quote user="Katie"]

the square white BD ones that are supposedly orange flavored but don't taste like it.  Those are actually really, really good!    

[/quote]

The BD brand are definitely my favorite too they work super fast. I'd buy them by the case (72 per case) when I had to have my pharmacy order them for me. That is until I found out that BD quit making and selling them late 2009 : ( The other brands don't work as well for me but I'll use them if I have to or drink sunny D.

my favorite flavor of glucose tablet is the reli on multiflavored tropical fruit

We usually treat Alyssa with juice but we have them and she loves grape. I usually getthem at walmart or kaiser...

My personal favorite are the BD orange ones.  But they are so expensive so I get grape or fruit punch from where ever I shop when I need them (Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target).

Sarah won't eat any of them. She totally gagged when her school made her eat one a few months ago. We primarily rely on apple juice for serious lows, crackers for minor lows, and have frosting tubes strategically located in case of a REALLY serious low. I wish she'd try the tablets again, they sure are lighter than carrying cans of juice everywhere!

I do not like glucose tabs, but I occasionally use them. I prefer jelly beans, 1 carb per bean for the Starburst brand. I always carry them with me. Each bean raises my BG 3 points, so I can calculate how many beans I need to raise my BG to my target level (90). that was I don't have a high BG afterwards.

Duane Reade's Fruit Punch! I love those!

I'll get the big bottle and then refill the tiny "portable" tubes.

As for candy? I like starbursts because they're individually wrapped, but i love sweettarts and other "tube" candies (cause they're savable/portable AND delicious.)

[quote user="orange_mms"]

[quote user="Katie"]

the square white BD ones that are supposedly orange flavored but don't taste like it.  Those are actually really, really good!    

[/quote]

The BD brand are definitely my favorite too they work super fast. I'd buy them by the case (72 per case) when I had to have my pharmacy order them for me. That is until I found out that BD quit making and selling them late 2009 : ( The other brands don't work as well for me but I'll use them if I have to or drink sunny D.

[/quote]

I just saw this and it upset me so much.  If I ever had a chance to eat BD glucose tabs, which was pretty much never, I practically looked forward to being low.  :( :( :(  Why can't Dex4 make ones like those?!