Teenage type ones ? (13)

I am 13 and haven’t found any type 1 my age near me , boyd/ springtown

Hi ViviAnn @ViviAnn, Welcome to the TypeOneNation Forum. I hope you find friends here with whom you can share your experience living with diabetes and also pick up some hints that might help you.

You live in a large state where resources are spread out, but you may find a JDRF Chapter near you where you can meet other people like yourself - in my are there is an active teen and young adult group.

You can find JDRF people and activities by clicking on the “Events” tab at the top of this page and selecting “JDRF Near You”. Good luck!

How do u know what state I live in ??

Hi. I am sure @Dennis was saying “if” as in if you live in or near a large city.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi @ViviAnn! I’m Abby; I’m 16 years old and I’ve had T1D since I was 7. Welcome to TypeOneNation! This is a great place to connect with folks who know what it’s like to live with T1D. I, like you, don’t know anyone in my school or town who has T1D, but I do have several T1 Teen group chats which consist of members from all over the world. I’d love to add you to one! If you’re interested, pm me and we can exchange contact info. I can’t wait to chat with you!