SnapChat Group Chat For T1D Teens :)

Hi everyone! My name is Elena and I am sixteen years old. I was diagnosed with diabetes this past April, and am currently on the Dexcom G6 and MDI (but will be starting with an insulin pump in January!)
I just recently moved away from my hometown, and am struggling to meet fellow diabetics, so I wanted to make a group chat on snapchat (and/or instagram) for teens with T1 to meet and talk to each other. If you would be interested in this, please reply to this with your snapchat and/or instagram :slight_smile:

blessings, Elena.

2 Likes

Hey my name is phebe I’m 16 and was diagnosed January 18th, 2019.
My insta is: phebelyn23

1 Like

Hi @elenamelvin! Welcome to TypeOneNation!! I’ve had T1D for almost 10 years (I’m currently 17) and I’ve also struggled to find PWD in my area. I’ve created several group chats (snapchat, email, and text) for teens with T1 from around the world to connect, and I would love to add you to one! If you’re interested, pm me and we can exchange contact info. I can’t wait to chat with you!

2 Likes

My name is Sean i have been living with diabetes for all my life. I was diagnosed when i was 2 monthes old. I just made an account on here its a good way to connect with other people living with this.

Hey, I’m Jeremy B. I am 15 turning 16 in may. I got T1D when I was about 8. It’s kinda hard to remember an exact date lol but you know. I’d love to be in a snap group with y’all. Add me @sloby2 Ik it’s weird but ya know lol. It would be fantastic to have

Hello, My name is Harrison and I am 15 turning 16 in July. I have had diabetes since I was 2. I would be interested in being in the snapchat and Instagram group. My Instagram is: harrisonmslough
My snapchat is: harrisonslough