Small child and Dexcom receiver?

I’m the mom of a 7-year-old who was diagnosed with T1DM in August. He recently started wearing a Dexcom, and we got him a phone to act as a receiver so that we could share his readings with his school nurse and afterschool program. (I would just like to note that we would NEVER have gotten him a phone otherwise, and I’ve done my best to make it an unfun phone.) Parents of small children - what do you do with the Dexcom receiver or phone? We got him a waist belt so that he could wear it, but he keeps taking it out and putting it in his pocket. And then it falls out of his pocket – I just spent an hour tracking his phone down at his elementary school, and only found it because a lovely child heard it ringing, found it, and brought it to me. I’d love to hear suggestions or other options we haven’t considered - a bigger belt? A lanyard?

Hi @kentuckienne and welcome to the forum. I don’t have kids but saw your post and wanted to share this - these for kids but I don’t know how small they run.

I’ve got a wrist wallet like these

https://www.thegrommet.com/products/sprigs-banjees-two-pocket-wallets?msclkid=d935f4297679108b4f1095526d68d7b4&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=AQ_Upper_Shopping_Bing_Generic&utm_term=4579259775829069&utm_content=Other%20Products#Color=Black+%26+Gray

They have different styles - wrist and upper arm, one pocket or two but I don’t know if they have children’s sizes.

You can find both on Amazon (of course). You might find some creative ideas on etsy.com.
I hope you find what you need!

Awesome, thank you so much!