Looking for friends with T1D (Teenager)

Hi! My name is Emily and I’m 16 and going to be a senior this coming school year. I’d like to connect with anyone else in high school who has T1D!

Hey Emily. I’m also a T1 teen in high school. If you want I can add you to a snap groupchat :upside_down_face:

Hi Emily! I’m Abby; I’m 17 years old and I’ve had T1D since I was 7. Welcome to TypeOneNation! This is a great place to make friends and connect with other folks who know what it’s like to live with T1D.
I totally understand the importance of finding friends with T1! I’ve created a few different group chats where T1 teens can connect and get to know each other. If you’re interested, pm me and we can exchange contact info! I can’t wait to chat with you!

1 Like

Hi I’m Jeanna I was diagnosed with type 1 at the age of 13 I am now 17 and still looking for friends that I can talk to about my experience with T1D I have been experiencing a mix of panic/anxiety attacks that happen when my sugar randomly spikes has anyone else experienced that kind of thing???

1 Like

hi im citlali. im also going to be a senior this coming up school year and i woyld love to connect

1 Like

Hi @jeannaoakes72! Welcome to TypeOneNation–I’m so glad you found us! I’m Abby; I’m 17 years old (about to turn 18, yay!) and I’ve had T1D since I was 7.
I’ve suffered from panic attacks in the past, so I totally understand where you’re coming from. Do you have Snapchat? If you’d like to connect, pm me and we can trade contact info–I’d love to chat with you!

Hey there @citlalia03! Welcome to TypeOneNation! I’m a rising senior as well and I’d love to chat with you. Pm me if you want to exchange contact info!

Hi Abby I do have Snapchat and I’d love to talk to you and possibly become friends

Hey! Omg My name is Citlali too! And I’m a senior now too haha

Hi Emily!! I’m Alexandra but I go by Alex. I’m 17 and I was just diagnosed with T1D July 21st. I’d be more than happy to make some friends who I’ll be able to relate to :))

Hi Emily. I am Haley. I am 15 years old. I was just diagnosed with T1D June 27th. I would love to become friends with you so I have someone to relate to.