Looking for Teen diabetics!

Hi everyone! I’m Clara and I’m almost 16. I am looking for other type 1s to talk to and maybe become friends with! I have had diabetes for almost 5 years and never met anyone with it!

2 Likes

Hi, Clara, and welcome to TypeOneNation! Another teen your age literally just posted that she was looking for more teens with T1D:

Plus there’s a Snapchat group that another poster here, Abby @bookwormnerd13, put together for teens:

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi Clara. I am Haley. I am 15 years old and I would love to become friends with you. Let me know if you want to exchange contact info.

1 Like

Hi Clara. I don’t know if you saw the post from below. I am Haley a 15 year old. I would love to become friends with you

Hi Haley! That would be awesome! What contact is good for you?

I can give you my phone number or my snapchat username. What is easier for you?

If you click on each other’s name, there’s an envelope icon that lets you PM, so you don’t have to post contact info publicly. No one wants to attract creepy stalker-types. :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi @claraanne I fixed your account so you can private message now. Just click the username to send messages. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I got it. I will make sure I do it next time.

I just sent you a PM:))

Hi Clara I’m Jasmine I was recently diagnosed on February 11,2021. I am 18 and hopefully, you see this so we can talk because honestly i don’t know any other teen diabetics either.

1 Like

Hi jasmine! I just messaged you:) I’d love to talk!!

Hi Jasmine, maybe we can talk sometime.

Hi, Im almost 14 and ive had diabetes for just about 6 years. There are few people I know that have it. but only one im close with. hope we can be friends

haha good to know, ill keep that in mind. also you seem cool, i like your vibe

Thanks! My daughter was diagnosed about six years ago, too, and she’s about your age. She’s pretty cool — want her to send you a PM just to say “hi”?

yes that would be amazing!