Jonas Brother's and Miley Cyrus lovers FAN Club

This is a club exclusively for Jonas brothers and/or Miley Cyrus Fans ONLY

If you are going to say anything rude or hateful, and cant hold back from it. at least go to my other page called " Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jonas brothers, Disney" to do it.

Otherwise welcome JB/Miley Fans!!!

Before we get started I have 1 question

1) Do you think I should have seperate clubs for Miley and JB?

In the meantime lets get started with the Chit Chat

Miley Cyrus has Just come out with her latest album "The Time Of Our Lives " This album features Miley singing a more rocker sound then most of us are used to, but Ii cant wait to hear it. how many of you are going to get this album?

Tracklist

1. Before The Storm
  2. Kicking and Screaming
  3. Obsessed
  4. Party In The USA
  5. Talk is Cheap
  6. Times of our Lives
  7. When I Look At You

Check out a preview of these songs on youtube :)

I like those songs they're really good.

We so definatly need Nick Jonas to somehow hear or see the website! I wonder how??

[quote user="Brittany "]

We so definatly need Nick Jonas to somehow hear or see the website! I wonder how??

[/quote]

Oh My Gawsh You are so right!!, He needs an account on this!! wed be all, HEY NICK WASSUP!!??

although.. non diabetics mite join just to get close to him..

i am not a jonas brother fan or miley cyrus fan, but in response to the last post, thats why he would use a code name.

Yeah he would definatly have to have a code name! But of course some wierd stalker fans would figure it out and come stalk him and join just because he is on here. Then Gina would have to come to the rescue! Gina would you come to the rescue???? Let's see how long it takes her to find this post calling for her! lol. :D

lol, wow... we are soo... crazy.. CRAZY DIABETICS ON THE LOOSEa!!!

but Gina.. would you?? would you come rescue Nick? or would you stalk him yourself?? JK about the last part... But you would save him right??

btw for all you JB and/or Miley Fans. check out my new Official Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brother Fan club.. its on this board.. I think.. just search for Miley or Jonas Brothers Fan Club..

[quote user="Kat"]

btw for all you JB and/or Miley Fans. check out my new Official Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brother Fan club.. its on this board.. I think.. just search for Miley or Jonas Brothers Fan Club..

[/quote]

What is the address???????? lol. 

Attention Gina there are some crazy and wild/hyper diabetics on the loose. Be on the lookout!

oh wow... Im soo out of it[quote user="Brittany "]

[quote user="Kat"]

[/quote]

What is the address???????? lol. 

Attention Gina there are some crazy and wild/hyper diabetics on the loose. Be on the lookout!

you are totally right... I forgot what forum i was on... I thought that this was my other forum 0_o.. not my fan club forum... Im sooo out of it that I just adv. my fan club on my fan club..0_o...

GINA!! WE NEED HELP HERE!!

[/quote]

OK so It's been an Eight and a Half hour boring long school day. I'm calmed down for right now. This one teacher at school is so boring. I swear that a piece of cardboard has more personallity than her.

Not to burst any bubbles or anything, but I seriously doubt the possibility of Nick Jonas coming on to Juvenation. Just saying...

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Not to burst any bubbles or anything, but I seriously doubt the possibility of Nick Jonas coming on to Juvenation. Just saying...

[/quote]

I agree. People would join just so they could talk to him. Not that I don't think he's a good guy, but I don't think it'd be a good idea for him to join the site if we want to keep it a site for T1s.

I know. I was just day-dreaming. You didn't burst a bubble here.

We just ever so carefully prodded it :)

But, even then, I think it's kind of a positive that he isn't, going off what Sarah says. A lot of celebs like Nick have a ton of pull. Kind of like the Operah speil my history teacher gave us today - what she says, everyone believes is right - we wouldn't have as much of a chance to build up not only our own community, but also our own opinions. I mean, who wouldn't want Nick, or any other celeb, pretty much, to think we agree with them??

To be honest I love how casual Juvenation is. No pressure; we can have the guts to say what we want, and not be torn down for that. Heck, sometimes we're even built up - and that, friends, is an intense plus to no-celebness of Juvenation. This is, however, just my opinion :)

Now that I think about it i don't want a celeb to join Juvination. It is so much quieter and peacefull.(Hypothetically speaking)

Ha, we are anything but quiet!!

If he ever hears of it, wahoo for  him, I wish him the best. I imagine he would benefit from it as well. But I'm in just as much a hurry to get him here as I am to cuddle a lion - which I am in no hurry to do at all, despite their intense awesomeness.

It even reminds me of Kerri from Sixuntilme - I've seen her on, like, once - never seen a post from her, etc. Which I think is sad in a way, I think she'd be a great voiced addition to Juvenation. But I also think it kind of gives us more freedom to develop our own opinions, maybe? If you've read her blog I think you may agree that she has already formed quite a bit of hers. I don't know - she seems kind of like a miniceleb to me, only because she has such a popular blog and all. But I don't know, again this is just what thoughts are blubbering through my mind and making their way, unfortunately, to the computer keyboard, lol :)

And thanks for not taking offense :) I admit I was kind of worried that someone might :P

Well I know were not quiet and we can never be silenced but sometimes during the day or night it can get pretty quiet on here. lol. i wouldn't take offense about something like this that would just be dumb and as you know I'm a smartypants lol.

Oh, I know! What is up with that, anyway? Nothing is more depressing than seeing the words, "1 member currently online," above your own avatar - to me, I half expect to see the word "only" between '1' and 'member' when that happens :)

On the flip side, I love busy J days - when there are 20-30+ members online at the same time. It's crazy, and the best, best time that could possibly be had on the site :)

I know right?! I love it when alot of Juvies are online! lol.