Jonas Brothers Miley Cyrus Selena Gomez Disney?

Hey, Im the giantest Disney fan, My fave singers are JB and Miley Cyrus, My Role Model is Miley Cyrus, and  I luv Selena Gomez and Demi

Most people think you cant be fans of both Miley and Selena, but I find It dumb to be fighting about them, theyre all awesome.

who else likes any of these people? you dont need to like them all. Please post your fave songs by them

Fave song at the moment is "send it On" by- all of the above

1) Send It On

2) Bottom Of the Ocean

3) Turn Right

4) appreciate

5) a little bit longer

6) world war III

7) Fly with me  ( awww Peter Pan and wendy turned out fine.. so sweet)

8) Sorry

9) Just Friends

10) 7 Things

I saw JB's Vancouver concert on June 28th. Insane concert. They are full of energy, especially Nick and Kev. sad to say but Joe looked bored.. didnt really appreciate his fans it seemed :(.. Whooo for Nick though lol, awesome singer, musician, and actor

The Jonas Brothers are pretty good. I really like their music, but I'm not a die-hard fan.

I do not like Miley Cyrus. The fact that she danced on a pole at the Teen Choice awards, and then at the end thanked God for putting her on the stage, just lowered my opinion of her even more. At the rate she's going, she's turning out to be the next Britney Spears. Wonderful.

I've never listened to Selena Gomez, so I'm not sure about her.

im not a fan of any of those disney popstars. The Jonas Brother to me are airheads with egos bigger than texas. i think all disney stars are like that. thats just my opinion. 

miley can fall off the face of the earth and die... along with a few other disney people.

[quote user="Katrina"]

Hey, Im the giantest Disney fan, My fave singers are JB and Miley Cyrus, My Role Model is Miley Cyrus, and  I luv Selena Gomez and Demi

Most people think you cant be fans of both Miley and Selena, but I find It dumb to be fighting about them, theyre all awesome.

who else likes any of these people? you dont need to like them all. Please post your fave songs by them

[/quote]

Believe it or not I actually know who the Jonas Brothers are, thanks to my sisters. I like the Jonas Brothers. I think that Nick Jonas is very talented. I am sure with time he will only get better. Joe Jonas is extremely good looking, if I was ten years younger he would have a serious stalker problem :) I think my favorite songs would have be... What I go to School For from the first CD and Fly With Me from the newest one.

Please Please dont take offence for what im about to say, just remember like I said im a hrad core miley fan...

Miley Cyrsu DID NOT pull dance at the TCA. she was given a dance routine by TCA and they thought it would be a novel idea if she was riding on an ice cream cart. and to help her keep her balance and to keep the authenticity of it all they had a ple for her to hold. and she didnt just want to stand theyre so she danced. but if you really watch it. she was NOT pole dancing. people just feel like they need someone to pick on , so they spread rumors.. shes only 16 for crying out loud, and shes got emotions as well.

as I said before this isnt directed at you personally, so please dont delete me as a friend or take any offence... this is just MY opinion and MY idea of facts. you can choose to agree or disagree, thats YOUR choice..

-Kat

cool, i luv thoses songs, and I agree with you, yes Nick is cute. but More then that I think hes been an extremely hard working person all of his life, and he has all of his time invested with his musical talents

btw i think its hilares that Kev and Joe have matching wacky eyebrows while nicks are organized and are perfect for raising..

random fact I know, but I just find it cool lol

oh and b4 I forget, if you liked " what I go to school for" maybe you would like the original version of the song, by the band "busted" :)

-Kat

[quote user="Katrina"]

oh and b4 I forget, if you liked " what I go to school for" maybe you would like the original version of the song, by the band "busted" :)

-Kat

[/quote]

Oh wow I did not know that. I am not a Busted fan, I am a huge Robbie Williams fan haha. RW is my all time favorite pop star :) Busted isn't known by many over here in the states, at least I do not think so. Do you listen to a lot of Euro Pop?

I still think that she could have danced in a different way, rather than using the pole as a prop and making it look provocative. And other parts of her performance were pretty suggestive, too, including her entrance. She's also had semi-nude photos published, so I wouldn't go and peg her as being real innocent. I'm not trying to be offensive, either. There are other reasons I don't like her, as well.

No hard feelings; I won't delete you as a friend. This is just my opinion of her.

this is not directed at you.. I just dont know how to post without replying to someone else's post.... and you just brought up a fact I wanted to mention :)

Mileys pics are totally covered, not nude, and she had them taken from an artists prospective, the pics were to give a frsh look, not to have offended or caused troubles. and it was the photographers idea anyway.. and even though miley didnt find anything wrong with the pics she apologised and told people how she didnt mean to caue trouble, she though it was just an artsy pic ( like the photographer thought)

wow, this sounds like im fiting with a friend.. im totally not, its just cuz u are a friend I thot u wouldnt mind if I used your post instead of someone I dont knows post..

I hate pointless arguments. I'm just going to stop. And just keep in mind that we don't even know each other...

hey everyone, forgot to add something.

Miley Cyrus has a hole in her heart. so she has to deal with medical problems like us, although she tried to keep it low key. but she has to watch hersef every second shes in concert.

not saying that her condition is worse/better or the same as our condition, just that she understands what its like to feel held back in one way or another.

no I dont.. but I've danced with sevral euro pop songs in dance class, and I though they were cool

btw I only heard about Busted cuz I was looking JB up on wikipedia :) lol

-Kat

My favorite Jonas Brothers songs are Turn Right, What Did I Do To Your Heart, Black Keys, Hello Beautiful, Time For Me To Fly, Fly With Me, and Lovebug. I also love Eternity, which was never released on an album, but I found it one day on Youtube. It's a great song.

i hate  the jonas brothers. i find their music annoying and same with miley cyrus.

Joe Jonas is kinda annoying to me. He just seems full of himself and his fame. I don't know... but that's just me.

Miley Cyrus annoys me too but I LOVE her song Party In The U.S.A........ Nick and Kevin Jonas are  the only good singers.

Weird Al Yankovic is the best singer ever!!!!

to be honest, I agree with you... I like too think of all the JB members as insane,cool, funny, talented, down to earth guys...

but with that  Im only right 2/3 of the time because

..Joe Jonas does seem full of himself.. I saw them in concert, and he seemed genuinely bored, and uninterested in all the fans. where as Nick and Kevin were jumping around excitedly and genuinely having a good time, especially Kevin. I think Kevin really appreciates his fans and his job. and hes awesome at what he does.. I wish they would give Kevin more parts.. I feel like they should lower down Joe's singing parts, and replace him with Kevin ( singing main parts in songs).. They should write a song especially for Kevin and his alto voice..:)

I Agree! :)