I just realized I'm not a kid anymore! :)

When I was watching Glee last week and the teacher played the song "Bust A Move" it occured to me that I'm closer to his age than the students. YIKES! I'm totally obsessed with Vampire Diaries and Twilight (I bought and read the entire saga) and I think Jake is hot! Am I wrong for that at my age? (26)

Okay well I don't watch Glee and I have no Idea who Jake is but liking what you like is what makes you who you are. Embrace it :)

Happy Vegan,

Have you never seen Twilight? I said Jake, but I meant Jacob. (Jacob Black) Anyway, I was just kinda kidding. I just realized how far behind me the teen years are. :)

Oh you know what? I finally did see that over the summer. I liked it very much. I guess I just don't remember all of the characters names ha ha. I just told my husband yesterday when we were passing by our local h/s that you couldn't pay me to go back and do it all again. I'm so glad all that is over with ha ha.

[quote user="Trish"]

and I think Jake is hot! Am I wrong for that at my age? (26)

[/quote]

he's almost leagal...nothing wrong with thinking he's hot...as long as you don't act on it until he's 18...lol

FYI I am 28 and I like to still think of myself as a kid since I can relate to teens better still than I can older people. And we are called Young Adults now, anyway! So We are in the middle.

the first movie i saw taylor lautner in was "the adventures of shark boy and lava girl" (i was babysitting, ok?) and it was HORR-I-BLE. so i have a hard time thinking he's anything close to a good actor. while i respect he's good looking, i just can't think of him as sexyhot. and rob pattinson looks like a hairy foot. and the movie was terrible. the books were meh (a bit too smoochyface for me). and kristen stewart can't act.

need i go on about my disdain for twilight and all it's characters? :op

[quote user="since030993"]

[quote user="Trish"]

and I think Jake is hot! Am I wrong for that at my age? (26)

[/quote]

he's almost leagal...nothing wrong with thinking he's hot...as long as you don't act on it until he's 18...lol

[/quote]

Word. People look me like I'm a perv when I say Joe Jonas is extremely good looking. He's 20, and if I was a dude they wouldn't think twice about what I said!

[quote user="Brian Q."]

FYI I am 28 and I like to still think of myself as a kid since I can relate to teens better still than I can older people. And we are called Young Adults now, anyway! So We are in the middle.

[/quote]

I thought I was a young adult when I was 18? I'm going to be 24 next Monday and I definitely don't feel like an "adult." I have a big person job and work my 9-5 (6a-4p) and I still don't feel "grown up" haha. I've found that I have the unique ability to make even CFO's and CEO's relax and act a little immature...that's a good thing right? Had the head of legal for one of our affiliates talking to me about getting black out drunk recently...quite awesome

ha ha I guess you all didn't get the memo...30 is the new 21 :)

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

ha ha I guess you all didn't get the memo...30 is the new 21 :)

[/quote]

so i have to wait 6 more years to drink 'legally?' :P

Pat,

You can do what you want. Legally you are still safe. Mentally I am not sure if you have hit 21 yet, so you might want to refrain from drinking.

I set myself up for that one...you guys are too much fun. I think that if the wrong people read this thread we would all be carted off somewhere :)

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

Word. People look me like I'm a perv when I say Joe Jonas is extremely good looking. He's 20, and if I was a dude they wouldn't think twice about what I said!

[/quote]

Ah yes, Joe Jonas. I saw him in OK magazine running a marathon shirtless. YUM! Wouldn't have recognized him from the Disney channel, which um I only watch 'cause I have kids ya know. haha :)

Hey Brian Q.,

When do we graduate from young adult to grown up? Or are you one of the lost boys? :)

I am so a lost boy. And I am not sure when we grow up. If I ever do, I will let you know.

I watch Disney and I don't have any children (nor do I want any). Yeah Joe Jonas is my boyfriend. He reminds me of my husband back in high school.My other Boyfriend is Ed Kowalczyk although I highly doubt most people know who he is.

The lost boys are awesome. Anything to do with orphans, mysticism, under dogs I am a sucker for.

Nope, have no idea who is Ed Kowalzcyk is. (?)

Favorite Disney show?

For me it's a toss-up between Sonny With A Chance and Wizard's of Waverly Place, though I think probably the latter. My husband's underage crush is Selena Gomez. I don't know how old she is, so I don't know if it's icky or not.:)

Ed Kowalczyk is the lead singer for a band called Live. They are currently taking a two year break so he can work on a solo album. I was so close to the stage at one concert in 2000 at the Berkeley Greek theater that  he basically gave me a lap dance in. It was awesome :D

My favorite Disney show doesn't really come on anymore but recently I have caught them playing re runs. I flippin' love Lizzy McGuire! I even have the episode guide, my husband got it for me at the dollar store ha ha. Of the newer shows... I like Life with Derek (it's like a new school Brady Bunch), Jonas (which is so much like the Monkeys).  I am a strange one when it comes to televison though. I go a long time w/out it and then binge. I do that with a lot of stuff actually...video games, comics, the internet, dates (the fruit).

My sisters love Wizards of Waverly but to tell you the truth I think I have only seen it once. I thought the promo for the movie looked good though, so I will have to catch that the next time they play it.

OK, I know the band Live. I soooo miss my old alternative-rock days! Bush, Creed, Orgy, NIN, Nickelback....... my mind went blank..... Incubus! I don't even listen to the radio anymore 'cept when I'm in a car.

Lizzy McGuire. Never saw a single episode. I do watch Jonas though, as cheesy as it is. I actually like their music. 10 years ago their posters would have been all over my bedroom wall with N Sync!

Sorry guys if the conversation got a little girly. :)

I miss Orgy. They need to start playin their stuff on the radio again...I listen to them on Internet Radio (www.slacker.com) at work. As for Creed & Nickelback...well I can't lump them in the same category as NIN, Orgy, and Bush.