Twilight crazy?

i am crazy for twilight. almost all my friends are completely against it. they actually say to others how can you read that, i heard this happens in this book... who else is crazy for it or completely against it?

Im completely obsessed with the Twilight books, movie.. Robert Pattinson.. <3 and vampires. All my friends think im crazy too.. but whatever.. its my obsession.. and im totally ok with it lol

Me too. twinerd. my friends think im bonkers for liking the book but i love vampires <3 lol the guy my friends trying to set me up with thinks he is a vampire lol =] this might accually work out =] but yes im a twifinatic!

Omg that would be awsome. I wish my bf at least understood my vampire addiction.. xD

I told him to read twilight and he did and he thinks hes part jasper and part edward....... =] <3 my dream man

Lol aww. Lucky you!.. =P

lol of course we are going to go see it tonight for just a dollar!! =p

[quote user="Jackie"]

I told him to read twilight and he did and he thinks hes part jasper and part edward....... =] <3 my dream man

[/quote]

whooooo! that's pretttttty saucy ;)

I liked the movie. I started reading the first book and I thought Stephanie Meyer had a good, flowing writing style. It's still a very good series, but it just doesn't captivate me the way it does most people. I must say that I never pictured Kirstin Stewart as Bella.

i LOVE twilight!!  my sister started reading them and got me HOOKED!! they are definaty the best books in the world! and the movie was pretty awesome too. me and one of my friends always fights over edward =p  lol  but i am totally obsessed with them no doubt

I was totally anti-vampire movies until I saw Twilight... I wouldn't watch any movies that had anything to do with vampires (I dont kno y) but then I saw that movie and that all changed! I love love love love LOOOOOOOOOVVEEE Twilight. :)

did anyone notice that the movie was rated pg or something? i do not think that would be appropriate for my 9 year old sister. but then, her friend(who is also 9 years old) is reading twilight.

[quote user="Courtenay"]

did anyone notice that the movie was rated pg or something? i do not think that would be appropriate for my 9 year old sister. but then, her friend(who is also 9 years old) is reading twilight.

[/quote]

the movie is rated PG-13... so I'm guessing not suitable for your 9 year old sister, but it depends how mature she is.

I started reading twilight friday night... could NOT put it down! I finished it as 2AM this morning :)... I'm going to buy New Moon tomorrow!!

I loved the books, the movie wasn't as great :]

Ahh I love those vamps !

Omg! The movie comes out next weekend! [Well.. in Canada at least.. o_O lol]

I cant wait! Everytime I see the comercial I squeal =P

I DNT KNOW SOO MANY PEOPLE HATE IT  ....

ITS SOO AWSOME AND EDWARD OMFG HES SUCH A HOTTY ....SOMDAY I WISH TO MEET HIM BUT THAT ONLY IN MY DREAMS BUT HOPEFULLY SOME DAY IF IM LUCKY

i am absolutely crzy for twilight too! i have read all the books numerous times and watch the movie a lot. all of my friends totally think i am nuts for loving twilight. i just wish there was an edward out there somewhere! hes my dream man!

Edward is not an awesome hottie. He is SICK and ABUSIVE. Twilight lacks a plot. Twilight is EXTREMELY sexist and misogynistic. Twilight lacks character development. Bella and Edward are in lust, not love. The list does in fact go on. 

thank you kindly.

OMG i LOVE twilight it is the best thing ever i live breathe and think twilight.<3 Robert Pattinson, vampires and dylan(nevermind) Just Please bite me!!!!! ;D

Well I've seen the movie and thought is was pretty good. I thought the way it was shot was pretty incredible it added to the story. And it was a different take on the traditional look at vampires, so it was very interesting and I do replay the movie at home all of the time, and have the soundtrack on my ipod. But haven't had a chance to read the books yet, and I'm going in for surgery tues. and would love to have them to read while I'm recovering from surgery.

CJ