So much fun!

last night was my birthday partyy! a professional makeup artist came and did me and my friends' makeup! we even got to make our own lip gloss! it was a blast! i got a justin bieber shirt and a justin bieber poster, which is living happily on the wall in my room! i got a lost of other stuff too! i hadddd sooooo muchhhhh funnnnn!!!! 

yayy

when i was 13, i was in love with leonardo dicaprio.  it was around the time romeo & juliet came out, then titanic came around so i had a few of his posters hanging in my room. i listened to all the boy bands like nsync, backstreet boys, and 98 degrees. and i was a complete and total nerd. i couldn't wear makeup until i got to high school, but that didn't stop me from getting "tinted" chapstick. i had a birthday party when i turned 13 too. we went and saw the movie "men in black" and played a bunch of party games at my house. i also got my puppy :o) i saved all the money i had and bought myself a dog for my 13th birthday - definitely haven't ever had a gift better than that.

glad you had fun and enjoyed your celebration :o) definitely brought back memories of my own birthday celebration.

Glad you had a good birthday!

C, I remember seeing MIB in theaters too...movie got out right around sunset and there was a pretty awesome sight there. I'm not sure why I remember that so well.

So C some clarification. Aren't you still a nerd???

like, duh. i'll always be a gigantic nerd.

[quote user="C"]

like, duh. i'll always be a gigantic nerd.

[/quote]

nerd!!!

m/ -_- m/

It's official, Pat chimed in.

i had already chimed in, man!

No, No. The agreement that C is a nerd.

i thought that was a well established fact? :P

Sometimes I do like to reestablish certain facts. Like the sky is blue, I am funny, and C is a nerd.

And apologies to Shannon for stealing your entire thread. I do that sometimes. Forgive me please.

wow. i'm glad my nerdery is worthy of so much conversation.

[quote user="Brian Q."]

And apologies to Shannon for stealing your entire thread. I do that sometimes. Forgive me please.

[/quote]

its ok i do that ALL THE TIME lol!!!!!

[quote user="Shannon"]

[quote user="Brian Q."]

[/quote]

its ok i do that ALL THE TIME lol!!!!!

[/quote]

threadjackers we are