Hi!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, since I am new here. My name is Danielle and I am 26 years old. I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 22 years(no complications yet!). I have a wonderful husband and a 7 year old son. My family are my biggest support system, they are amazing. My parents were recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in the last year.. I just joined to have some support and a place to talk with people in the same boat as me! I hope to chat with all of you later.

Welcome!  I was diagnosed when I was 4 too.  Am 37 now and no complications.  This site is really helpful and will also keep you entertained. 

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to Juvenation. Me?, How about dx'ed 2 1/2 years at 52. LOL

Welcome, Danielle!  I was diagnosed when I was 4, too.  Juvenation is a great place to be!

Welcome to the site! We're very glad to have you here as part of our d-family :D

Welcome Danielle!

This is a great site! You will get really great info and meet great people! We are all in this together! :)

Welcome to the Juvenation! I be the banana peel pirate. Great of ya to join the crew. Ye don' have to be talkin like a pirate though, that just be me. Arrr.

Welcome !!

Danielle,

Welcome aboard!  I was diagnosed in 1983  and my two boys were born in 2006 and 2009 respectively - oh and my father is trying to exercise and correct his diet out of the way of a Type 2 diagnosis... I've got you by a few years but that said - I'd say I have some idea where you're coming from- great to have you with us and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Cheers!

A-D

welcome, danielle! so happy to have you here! this site is a great resource and support system. yay for new friends! :)

Welcome Danielle!!

Great to know you Daniell. I just recently found Juvenation myself after 43 years of not knowing another Type 1. It's a wonderful place!

Donna

Hi Danielle, I was diagnosed in 1945, when I was 6. We can have long, healthy lives if we have good coltrol.

There are many very experienced diabetics here, so ask all the questions you want. I hope you will try to understand your parents' type 2, and they will try and understand your type 1. You need each other!

Richard

Welcome Danielle, this is an amazing site for learning and talking with others. Everyone is very friendly and someone will always be here to answer your questions.

Katey :D

HI Danielle...welcome!  Sounds like you have a wonderful family......we are both blessed with a wonderful support system!  Glad you are here!

Welcome Danielle. 

My name is also Danielle im 21 and only been diabetic for 11 months comeing up to my 1st year. Hope you make alot of friends here. I know everyone here ha been a huge help to me.