Group Chat

I think it would be really cool to have a group chat or something for teens with T1D, not necessarily just to talk about diabetes issues but just to get to know other people with the same illness. Do you guys think it would be a good idea?

I think that would be awesome! I knew a diabetic girl and she had a group chat! I was so jealous!! Let’s start one (:

I would love to be part of a group chat too! After talking and getting to know each other a little more we should try to organise a catch up. I would love to meet some teenagers with diabetes. It would be nice to have friends who understand :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile: I’m new to type one nation, and I really would love to connect with some people! I’m in highschool, and I’ve had diabetes for 5 years. I couldn’t figure out how to join the group chat, but I think it’s a great idea! Maybe someone already in it could add me?? I can private message someone my groupme name.

^^^oh and my name is Abbey :)))

For some reason I can’t make an account on groupme :confused:

You should be able to just click on the link and join the group, if you want me to add you send me your username and I will, and even if you do not have a groupme the app will send it to you as a text message

Haha didn’t realise it was an app, I downloaded it and created an account :slight_smile: How do I join? My username is Jackie Langley :slight_smile:

I can add you! I’m in now :slight_smile: Also anyone else who wants to be in is more than welcome. It would probably work best to just either send your username through this or a private message to me or Alex.

Actually send your email that’s connected to your groupme.