Endocrinologists in Minneapolis

Does anyone know of a really good endocrinologist in Minneapolis?  I need a doctor that treats their patients' cases on a more personal level instead of "just a number".  My brother is currently seeing Dr. Ruggemer (sp?) at the Endocrinology Clinic of Minneapolis but he really isn't receiving the best/most personalized care.  I'm also looking for a doctor for myself as well.  Any recommendations?

I wish I had an answer. I've been with the same endocrinologist for about 10 years, and every time I'm there I think how I want more from my doctor. I go to Endocrinology and Diabetes Associates in the Park Nicollet Building at Park Ave & 24th. He's supposed to be one of the best, but it's not exactly personable, and the office seems really behind the times. (One woman who works the desk just about rolls her eyes when I forget my checkbook, which I never carry anymore, and she asks me whether I'll pay it if they bill me the co-pay! All this, because they don't take check-cards.) Also, why when I'm on humalog and counting carbs and adjusting insulin at each meal, do they insist on talking whole numbers per meal? But...I digress.

Have either of you looked into the International Diabetes Center in St. Louis Park? I think you might need a referral to see a doctor there.