Diabetic Tattoo

I really want a tattoo. I designed it already and want it on my left hip, where my pump has been for over 6 years. It is the first few notes of the song that kept me going after the dx going into the diabetic ribbon. theres a drop of blood where the ribbon crosses and my dx date is on it (with space for a cure date). who else has a tatto about their diabetes and where?

Thats a great idea! I've also considered something like that

Have you ever seen the L.A Ink (atleast thats what i think it was) where the surfer got a diabetic tattoo?

He had his on his arm and it was a ribbon and surf board along with "Type 1" and his dx date. it was really cool!

NO.  I'm not getting any tattoos ever.  As Judge Judy would say, "If you want to express yourself, write a poem."  But if it works for you, by all means, have at it!

didn't you just quote her in another post too?!

haha, how do you remember this stuff?

Joe says I should get biker tattoos (?)

[quote user="Savs"]

didn't you just quote her in another post too?!

haha, how do you remember this stuff?

[/quote]

I did.  I just got on a Judge Judy roll I guess.  My wife loves Judge Judy and TIVOs it.  We then watch it at night.  I love both of those quotes I threw out there.  When I heard her say them they stuck with me!  Don't think I have any others though.  But I might.

LOL. I must say I'm relieved, DDrumminMan, as I was expecting you to pull a dad and tell me to stick to writing poems :D

I'm sorry. I'm terribly bored and random tonight (hm, this morning, actually). I swear I'll be better tomorrow :D

This is going to be your tattoo one day, Alyssa

Ooh, he wouldn't be too bad looking without all the tats! (;

LOL Savs that cracks me up so bad!! Of course, I'd want color :D Hey, you and me can get matching tats :D

I'd be surprised now if someone doesn't go all parent mode :D (its Savs fault, for the record.... sorry sis duck)

haha

I'll have to create us a tattoo tonight - might as well use my insomnia creatively

Hey, I've been accused of insomnia before (Madevans :P)

LOL alright. My money's on Doug -- I bet he'll comment first. But that's only because he's a problem - though he may say something sarcastic. Who am I kidding: may?! Oh please. And yes, I had to bring him into this post too. (must. beat. doug. at. tennis.)

In case you can't read that - it say "Type 1, Son!

Haha, thats the worst thing I've EVER photoshopped xD

^We get buff arms like Gina, too!

We should have a tattoo that like unites us. Some one comes up with a design and everyone that wants a tattoo gets that done...and it should be on the the backside of our hand...but this idea might lead to a cult formation ehh what ever my tat idea was.

Diagnosed with (type 1 medical term) (date), cured...(the day there is a cure). 

hehe imagine the looks we'd get xD

old lady: "Hey I swear I just saw that SAME tattoo on my granddaughter... is that... normal? Deja Vu?" *Freaks out and pulls hair out*

ahaha, I want that to happen! good idea Isaac

My son is only 8 (9 next month, don't want to leave that out!) and I WISH I could get him a medical tattoo.  He never wears his jewelry!  I tell him all the time that I am going to get him tattooed so people know he has type 1 incase of an emergency.

He thinks I'm crazy

[quote user="Isaac "]

We should have a tattoo that like unites us. Some one comes up with a design and everyone that wants a tattoo gets that done...and it should be on the the backside of our hand...but this idea might lead to a cult formation ehh what ever my tat idea was.

[/quote]

Ouch!  Back of the hand?  That would REALLY hurt.  I've got one on the top of my foot, wrapping around my ankle, and that hurt worse than giving birth.  It's really purdy, though :)

No, this mom's not gonna tell you not to tat.  Just wait til you're legal, please :)

Mo

[quote user="Savs"]

^We get buff arms like Gina, too!

[/quote]

My arms are much better than that persons LOL not tatoos for me though !! The only one i will get is airbrushed at like the amusement park lol

Hi Carrie,

I just got a tattoo because being a machine mech. I don't wear loose jewlery.

wow cool! did that hurt?