=d

haha, i love random posts!!!

what is your absolute favorite thing to do on a rainy day?  personally, I love to go outside and stay outside until i'm so cold i can't feel my fingers.....then i go and run and dance around like the crazy person that i am!  :p

Hmm, I must admit that’s a little odd. But I too have done that for some unknown reason. I love rainy days, I usually go for a walk or read a good book. Or just be productive. :slight_smile:

It's rainy 9 out of 12 months here, so I don't have any particular thing I do on rainy days. A rainy day is just like any other day.

you have  rain up thir we have snow

it's raining here right now, and it's freezing. i do what i can to stay out of it and not break my neck.

Seriously, it’s raining and freezing here too. The weather can’t make up its mind! So everyone thinks it’s the end of the world right now where I live. It’s ridicules.

I'll play in the rain if I can find another person.  A solitary man running around in the rain typically gets you sent away to hospitals with padded walls.  I will use it to write; I find it invigorates the mind more than the sun.

we haven't seen the sun in a couple weeks now. that's actually a good thing because the clouds keep it warmer here. if the sun was out it'd be a lot colder. no vit D for iowa!

and joe, you have very little chance of avoiding padded walls anyway :o) might as well get taken away while you're enjoying it.

It rains a lot here in central FL too. It's been raining non-stop since yesterday afternoon, storming too. (But temps are in the high 70s to low 80s.)

When it's warm and raining, and not lightning, the most fun thing is to go outside and play in the water puddles and mud. Mud fights are fun and messy. Then, if the rain isn't falling enough to clean off our mud I'll pull out the water hose!

Cold rainy days are good for catching up on the boring housework. Cold stormy days are my excuse for doing nothing but the minimal and reading a book. :)

rain just means you'll be covered in mud after rugby instead of just blood and dirt. woo! it does make the ground nice and soft though.

[quote user="C"]

we haven't seen the sun in a couple weeks now. that's actually a good thing because the clouds keep it warmer here. if the sun was out it'd be a lot colder. no vit D for iowa!

and joe, you have very little chance of avoiding padded walls anyway :o) might as well get taken away while you're enjoying it.

[/quote]

quiet you : )

Joe, what do you like to write about? I like writing too.

[quote user="marleah"]Joe, what do you like to write about? I like writing too.

[/quote]

to expand on that...share with us, joe!

[quote user="marleah"]Joe, what do you like to write about? I like writing too.

[/quote]

Usually derision for all things wordly, emotional states that I translate into poetry, trying to expand a short story I wrote in college into a novel.  Things of that nature.  I put up some of my poetry in the Poetry group, you can see it there.

joe is going to be rich and famous some day. after he makes a few million, we're going to get married. i'm going to divorce him and take 1/2 of everything he has, then we'll both live happily (and richly) ever after.

Uh oh, C is off in Neverland again.  She thinks I would get married without a prenup.

i can't be rich with a prenup

[quote user="CHLjoe"]

I'll play in the rain if I can find another person.  A solitary man running around in the rain typically gets you sent away to hospitals with padded walls.  I will use it to write; I find it invigorates the mind more than the sun.

[/quote]

Hahahaha =D  you do have a point there.....  ;)

I like to go outside and play soccer when it's raining! Especially when you have puddles and mud. I love it like that. It's trickier.

freshmen year in college all the girls on my floor got into a mud fight. they were doing construction on the new campus apartments and it was just a big hole in the ground next to our dorms at that point. i wish my pictures had come out-- it was hilarious. but the camera got wet :o( i don't think the cleaning people were all that thrilled. mud everywhere...