=d

My roommate and I were dorm room vandals when we lived on campus.  We caused quite a stir in a single semester.  Haha.

ah, yes. the guys floor was constantly in trouble. and it smelled horrible. the last 3 weeks of school, the cleaning service quit and made the guys clean their floor on their own. it was pretty gross. no one went to their floor anymore.

our floor was co-ed, the best kind

that's how it is as ISU, but not at grand view (private, luthern college). that would be a no-no

freshman year therre was a guys and girls dorm. though each morning you saw plenty of "walks of shame" going on. loved it...did a few myself haha

we had a back stairwell that connected all the floors, so you never had to walk outside. no one would ever know ;o)

On cold stormy days how about having friends over and make some homemade gifts.  Being creative feels good and is good for health.  If interested read my post - Have Fun and Laughter - It is Good For You !, www.juvenation.org/groups/jdrf_sandiego_chapter/default.aspx

I like to read or scrapbook!!!  Speaking of dorms.....did anyone ever pledge their hallway????  We used to do that all the time.....we had fun, but some people could have gotten seriously hurt.  We got caught one time and had to clean the whole entire hallway.  Plus we got written up.  We deserved it.