What I love about fall

I can drink apple cider when I'm low.

Feel free to fill in more as necessary. 

I can go in for my endo appointment a week after Thanksgiving and blame my not-so-good a1c on all of the holiday food (and get away with it). =P

I love going apple picking near the mountains.  Have already been twice this fall. 

Getting to wear big comfy sweaters and scarves every day.  :)

The weather is not in the triple digits!

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

The sound of the leaves when stepped on

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

the pretty colors and the slight chill in the air

did anyone else make forts out of raked leaves as a kid? i loved it :o)

The pretty fall colors and the rain. I love the rain. It's a good thing I live in Oregon. (=

It always smells good outside during the fall, too. Much better than in the summer.

[quote user="Sarah"]

The pretty fall colors and the rain. I love the rain. It's a good thing I live in Oregon. (=

[/quote]

We need a new W  for COW while Alyssa is away.

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

We need a new W  for COW while Alyssa is away.

[/quote]

Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

Oh no I just met someone else from WA ha ha

just the weather. i love how it feels and the trees changing colors :]

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

[/quote]

Pumpkin pie!!!!

[quote user="Courtney"]

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

[/quote]

Pumpkin pie!!!!

[/quote]

I love Pumpkin pie. I make it vegan and pretty much all year round. It is too good not to :)

[quote user="Sarah"]

[Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

[/quote]

Wisconsin is lovely and interesting! (I live there!) If you love fall, Wisconsin is great. And this year, if you love rain October would have been your month - it rained (or snowed!) all but 4-5 days! I didn't like it because there were so few nice days for walks in the woods. :)

I have no idea what COW is, but I did feel the need to defend Wisconsin. :) (Washington is great too - I love visiting there. I can't say anything about Wyoming because I've never been.)

[quote user="JDVsMom"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

[/quote]

Wisconsin is lovely and interesting! (I live there!) If you love fall, Wisconsin is great. And this year, if you love rain October would have been your month - it rained (or snowed!) all but 4-5 days! I didn't like it because there were so few nice days for walks in the woods. :)

I have no idea what COW is, but I did feel the need to defend Wisconsin. :) (Washington is great too - I love visiting there. I can't say anything about Wyoming because I've never been.)

[/quote]

ha ha

Sorry to cause so much confusion. COW is my made up name for the west coast. California, Oregon, Washington :)

I'm sure all the states are equally beautiful in fall and have something unique to offer. I am just a silly gal sometimes :)

I can drink apple cider when I'm low.

i agree. warm apple cider with whipped topping on top of it is the bomb-dot-com!!!!

[quote user="JDVsMom"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha. Sorry, I wasn't trying to bash Wisconsin. I live in Oregon, so I get plenty of rain (year-round), which I love. I'm sure Wisconsin's great. I've just never been there. (=