WOOT again!

Riley just injected HERSELF in the belly! I never thought she would do it and she did! She said it hurt a little but only cause it was the first time and that it wasnt any worse than any other spot. I am doubly proud of her!!

that's great ! and I bet she is so proud of herself !! :)

yeah she is lol she was a little embarrassed that she was so scared to do it there for so long now.

good for her. i waited 3 years before i did my own shots :o) she's way ahead of me!

lol She said she was going to do it and I didnt believe her so I made a bet with her. I said if she did it she could wait until after lunch to clean her room but if she didnt she had to do it right after snack lol. I am so mean cause either way she still has to clean her room. Oh well it gave her that extra little push she needed to do it.

Great for her!!! You posted five hour before on my thread that she hadn't done that yet and now she's the Master!!! LOL

congratulations, Riley! 

[quote user="Keith221"]

Great for her!!! You posted five hour before on my thread that she hadn't done that yet and now she's the Master!!! LOL

[/quote]

lol I know! I really couldnt believe she did it. She waited for dad to get home yesterday at lunch time so she could show him! She is really proud of herself.