Win a free Myabetic Diabetes Bag!

Win a free Myabetic Diabetes Bag, they are awesome ! There will be 1 men's bag and 1 women's bag up for grabs! All you have to do is go to this page and comment on the post where I reviewed the product! That simple!

Check it out: http://thediabetesresource.com/blog/?p=244

And, done!

Kim they are super cute!

And I am totally a fan of organization - I've been thinking about getting one of these.  Right now all of my testing stuff is loose in a black makeup bag.  :)

everything is separated and there is a place for it all! haha and you can just put it on your wrist too! maybe i will make a video of what it looks like instead of just having photos

Ooooh, yes! I would love a video demonstration! :)  I'm looking at it and not quite sure how everything fits in there.  Would any meter fit?

oh the pressure! I am so bad at video logging but, i will try to do it this weekend!

[quote user="Gina"]

oh the pressure! I am so bad at video logging but, i will try to do it this weekend!

[/quote]

I saw the rap video. It was cute!!!

oh geeze! have you seen my juvenation videos? in educating others? Ginas day in a life those are fantastic NOT lol

[quote user="Gina"]

oh geeze! have you seen my juvenation videos? in educating others? Ginas day in a life those are fantastic NOT lol

[/quote]

I'll have to check those out. I did enjoy the Gusher video. LOL

[quote user="Gina"]

[/quote]

Hey Gina where are those videos????

want one -so cute  :)

When will a winner be chosen? 

Can you tell that I'm just a little bit anxious? ;)

Deadline to enter is April 30, 2010. We’ll be contacting the winner on May 1.
Only 2 winners  will be chosen at random and announced sometime on May 1 on this post.

I like how these are made-good look and so useful at the same time...

[quote user="Vered"]

Deadline to enter is April 30, 2010. We’ll be contacting the winner on May 1.
Only 2 winners  will be chosen at random and announced sometime on May 1 on this post.

[/quote]

Well, apparently none of us won...   :(  Haha.  I guess I'll just have to go order one!

yea apparently not! I actually just bought this clutch at walmart for only $5!! and its pretty much the same as these bags except not as diabetes friendly...but it works. and for $5, you can't beat that! I took pictures of it but of course I can't figure out how to add them..oh well.