Bags

does anyone know where you can get cool, small diabetes bags for teenagers? im having a hard time finding anything that's not only for little kids or adults. help?(:

I use cosmetic bags for my needles and vials from the drug store. you can get plain black ones, colourful ones, etc and various sizes which is nice. they aren't very expensive and have worked pretty well for me over the years!

oh thats a good idea! never thought of that before haha. im always having to carry around  a big purse and stuff and thats kinda weird being a teenager. cause most dont carry around purses yet and i wanted something a little bit smaller. thanks.!!(:

Hi Ashley,

My cde just told me about this website verabradley.com and they have various colors and sizes of everything. The Dexcom rep out here had the id bag with the clear case for her cgms so it would be more cute. Hope you find something you like! :)

Shae

I've purchased a few bags from fifty50.com. The brand is called SPORTKids but a few of the designs are appropriate for teens (I was in my early twenties when I bought them). They carry small back packs for supplies as well. The site also has really cute beaded diabetes ID bracelets.

Hi :)  I have bought a few really cute bags from   thirtyonegifts.com   they have pretty much any style you want, with really cute prints! (for all ages)

Good luck

I usually used cosmetic bags but I HATED that I didn't have different areas for things like used needles and such but I couldn't find anything else I liked.

I am actually about to open a business selling diabetic-related thing, such as insulin cases. Just made myself one that folds to 9" by 6" and has a snap closure. It has three pouches (one for my pen & needles, one for used needles & pen needles, one split into two compartments - one for vials and one for pen needles) but that can be customized.

If you're interested in having one made, give me a shout =)

Go to Bret Michaels website. He has a bag that would be good for teenagers. I'm getting one to carry my 3 year old son's stuff.

I also use thirty-one for all my supplies! I use the Organizing Shoulder bag as my "big" purse. although it's just a cross body purse like what many people use from Vera. Inside of that bag, I keep my meter and snacks along with a smaller thirty-one bag called a Mini Zipper Pouch with a Wristlet attached. In here I keep my wallet, a few snacks, and my Insulin Pen/Pen Caps. So if I ever feel like taking a small bag somewhere, I have this bag I can just grab and go. I love thirty-one!