Where are you from?

Cool Elisabeth. I lived in lakewood most of my life, have lived in Aurora the last 12 years and now we just moved to Littleton near Bowles and c-470 and it is so much nicer than Aurora by far. We love being closer to the mountains and the neighborhood is so much nicer. :)

Lakeland, Florida  I was diagnossed 7 months ago at the age of  42.

Glendale, Arizona - but born & raised in Illinois. Diagnosed back in 1978 at age 21.

League City, Texas (Born and Raised) -- Diagnosed March 2010 at age 17, I am now 19

Good, another Arizonan!  :)  

From MA.. the north shore to be exact... about 20 miles north of Boston!  How are you today?

Donna L- I live in Fairfield, CA, just a hop and a skip from you.

Parrformance- my Dad and brother were born in Lakeland, I've lived a couple years in the Dade City/ Zephyr Hills area.......haven't been there in years. really would like to take my wife and daughters to Weeki Wachee Springs.......miss that cold CLEAR water.

Maus, you're just 40-45 minutes from me! I've never met another type 1 Diabetic in my 43 years of being a type 1.

Oh...we're around. I've met one or two others since diagnosis, but mostly, I see people across the room doing something like checking blood sugar or sporting a pump. I'm always leery of introducing myself, since I don't want to embarrass anyone. I'm looking into finding out if there is a T1 support group in my general vicinity. I know there is one in Sac, but that is a good drive from my place.

Alexandria, VA

Born and raised in Lincoln, NE.  Diagnosed T1 at the age of 16 in 1997.

Alison

Hi Ashley,

I am 29 and from Pittsburgh, PA. What about you?

Hey Mal! I'm also from Pittsburgh

I am from Kentucky.

I'm 22 with T1 and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I'm originally from Southern NJ and went to college in Storrs, CT.

Ashley,

I am also out looking for friends with T1 in my area. Sacramento CA is where I live.

There are barely any west coasters!! I am from Bakersfield, Ca. I don't think many people know about this website out here. I accidently stumbled across it and am so thankfrul for that!

1 Like

22, New Jersey.

Diagnosed: July 31, 2011

going on the pump this week !! [it's pink :)]

@akinstl hello!!! I am 14, and have been diagnosed for about 4yrs. i live near seattle, I’m an advocate and public speaker for JDRF. I’m a freshman in highschool. I would love to chat!!! Here is my email: sugarbug1022@hotmail.com

I’m from Bakersfield ca my son has type 1