Whats your favorite holiday song?

To get into the spirit of the holiday's I thought I would ask what everyone favorite holiday song is???

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You"

At the moment, it's "Last Christmas"

Do they know it's christmas time by Band aid

O Holy Night.

Santa baby 

;)

What if I can't pick one?

But if I have to, I'd say Jingle Bell Rock! ;)

I looked and noticed that I never posted my favorites. First is Fairytale of New York by the Pogues. Next is Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby. 

I have to admit that I love Celtic/world Christmas music.  Also, Candlelight by the Maccabeats is pretty awesome :)

My favorite is Grandma got run over by a reindeer by Elmo and Patsy !!! It's my ringtone : ) 

Dan, I like Mele Kalikimaka too, lol. I never heard it until I saw National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation years ago, now it's one of my favorites : )

Hmm...tough one.  Mostly I like instrumental Christmas music....brass or piano maybe.  I also like classics like Bing Crosby. 

"Wonderful Christmastime"  by Sir Paul McCartney :)

Santa Baby- Kellie Pickler Version :)

Christmas Time in Hollywood - Hollywood Undead

Silent Night.

I've always loved it and my church has a tradition to sign it at the Christmas Eve candle light service.  Beautiful!

Baby It's Cold Outside!

The Eagles, Please Come Home for Christmas, my all time favorite!

and John Lennon and Yoko Ono's, Happy Christmas

my favorite Christmas song is White Christmas.

So many to choose. My favorite/favorite is hearing any church choir perform well "Night of Silence/ Silent Night together". The other that has me though is Christmas Shoes, it really puts everything into perspective.

I like "Neon Trees", so i have to say wish list!!!!!