Favorite Holiday Tradition

What's everyone's favorite holiday tradition?

Mine is Christmas brunch. My family tries to draw Christmas out as long as possible (until about 3 in the afternoon most years) After we all open our stockings, we sit down at the table and have my step mom's famous quiche, orange juice, waffles, strawberries - a brunch feast! It's the best because it's so laid back, we're all in our pjs enjoying great food, times, and preparing for the Christmas giving and festivities ahead...

How about everyone else??

Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra's Holiday Pops Concert

Going out (or ordering in) for pizza Christmas Eve

Giving people stuff they'll love

A tradition of my family's is just winding down after a big dinner and watching the movie "Its a Wonderful Life".

I have my annual glass of Holiday Nog, watch the movie Scrooged with Bill Murray, I have a list of Christmas cartoons I watch (anyone want to challenge me on Rankin/Bass trivia?), we get to eat my mom's Christmas Tacos, I attempt to get people to play games (and usually fail...darn it...I love games), and we open one small gift on Christmas Eve and everything else on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve party with my dad's side of the family (he has 10 siblings=about 40 cousins for me).  It's the only time in the whole year that I see most of those people and we all cram into my grandparent's little living room.

[quote user="ralfe1315"]

I have my annual glass of Holiday Nog, watch the movie Scrooged with Bill Murray, I have a list of Christmas cartoons I watch (anyone want to challenge me on Rankin/Bass trivia?), we get to eat my mom's Christmas Tacos, I attempt to get people to play games (and usually fail...darn it...I love games), and we open one small gift on Christmas Eve and everything else on Christmas Day.

[/quote]

I loved the island of misfit toys.

def christmas eve, i LOVE fish and we have every kind of fish dish you can imagine :)

pasta for christmas dinner. my grandparents were from italy. AMAZING FOOD.

christmas beers that microbreweries come out with...Troeg's Mad Elf is a good example.

Watching "A Christmas Story" Christmas night. You know-- "RALPHIE!!!" :)

i am ralphie's pink nightmare

My boyfriend and I do Christmas Eve dinner with his family. Christmas day opening presents with my family and having some yummy holiday food. Christmas night we open presents with his parents and we all go to a Christmas night movie with whoever wants to come. His brother usually has an awesome Christmas party which is in two weeks, I can't wait!