Favorite song?

heyy all… wats your favorite song right now? i know we all have lots of favorite songs but juss tell me a few!
mine is replay by iyaz/sean kingston!!!

Oh jeez. Uhm...right now? I'd have to say either Gravity by John Mayer or Your Hands by JJ Heller.

But I have a different favorite everyday. It's so hard to choose.

hmm.... its so hard to choose!

but i like im yours by jason mraz, bleeding love by leona lewis and white horse by taylor swift

haha boy well id have to say that right now my favorite(s) are

1.Only you can love me this way by Keith Urban

2. Big Green tractor by Jason Aldean

3. GEtting you home by Chris Young

and 4. Skinny Dipping by Whitney Duncan

Wooooot all country!!!!!!!!

that is the hardest question ever!!!! but it would be either

finders keepers by you me at six

the test by academy is....

or

hey soul sister by train

Since others are naming multiple...I'll just list 3 :P

"I-E-A-I-A-I-O" by System of a Down

"Heroes" by The Wallflowers

"Calling You" by Blue October

The Climb by Miley Cyrus... Haha, kidding. Right now it would have to be Hold My Heart by Tenth Avenue North

TAN is great, Brian. One of my favorite bands.

currently (mind you, this changes on a daily basis) in no particular order...

1. shook me all night long - ac/dc

2. out loud - dispatch

3. telling stories - tracy chapman

4. dreamer - ozzy osbourne

5. electric avenue - eddy grant

[quote user="Sarah"]

TAN is great, Brian. One of my favorite bands.

[/quote]

Sarah, I love TAN, I have their new CD, but I managed to snag three of their previous releases as well. Granted one is only 5 songs long, but really great. The one time they were in my area for a concert I was unable to make it. I so need to get to one of their shows.

I'd love to go to one of their concerts, but Oregon, unfortunately, doesn't usually have many good concerts. I'll have to check out their tour schedule.

I guess you would have to travel somewhat to catch some nice music.

iowa isn't always the greatest at concerts, but i would use the weekends and travel to nearby states for shows. i am usually willing to travel up to 6 hours one way for a weekend trip. longer if it's a damn good show ;o)

baltimore is a pretty sweet locale for concerts. we have plenty of venues downtown where lots of big acts play (baltimore arena, rams head live, pier 6 concert pavillion) and we are also close to DC which has a lot of concert events too. sad that i haven't had any free time or anyone worth seeing since I saw Marilyn Manson 2 years ago :-/

Wow, I would never travel that far for a show. C, I am impressed. Being where I am I occasionally will run into decent shows, but I have issues with LARGE crowds of people. I hate NYC as I get very claustrophobic. Last year, I was down in DC for the March for Life. Our group of people was stuck at an intersection with a mob of people. I started to have a massive panic attack and had to run away from the crowd and catch them later.

Needless to say, I try to avoid situations like that when it happens. However, if the show is good enough I usually try.

I go for anything by Tenth Avenue North & Newsboys, and most stuff by Simple Plan. It varies depending on my mood but right now my favorite is Times (TAN).

My other band that I am digging right now, actually blasting it to cover the reggae slipping into my room is Secondhand Serenade.

I always thought or expected that line in Hold my Heart (Could the maker of the stars, Hear the sound of my breaking heart?) should or would have been something about the sound of their guitars, LOL, only because it reminded me of the idea of Him hearing their mission... Just thought I'd throw that in. Back on topic, though, I swear.

Know what song seriously reminds me of Juvenation? One by Simple Plan. You guys should look it up, it's uncanny :P :P

My sister and I just couldn't resist seeing Coldplay in concert this summer, so we traveled to just outside of Vancouver (about 4 hours) to see them. They are amazing live. Chris Martin is so entertaining and talented.

[quote user="Sarah"]

My sister and I just couldn't resist seeing Coldplay in concert this summer, so we traveled to just outside of Vancouver (about 4 hours) to see them. They are amazing live. Chris Martin is so entertaining and talented.

[/quote]

i've seen coldplay live twice now and they kicked @$$ both times, love 'em. I also got to see James Brown...that was cool too