What's the best way to get a song out of your head?

Anyone know? I've had "Jar of Heart"s in my head for days!

On the other hand, the best way to get rid of hiccups is to drink water upside down :)

I love that song! For me the only way to get a song out of my head is to get another one stuck in it ; ) haha i'm having trouble visualizing what it would look like drinking water upside down..

*girlish squeal*

I love that song too :) And reading a book always helps me get my mind off of whatever is bothering me or repeating over and over in my head :)

Yeah, it's a great song...unless you've heard it five times on the radio and can't stop! ;)

See, I have trouble reading (or concentrating on anything!) if I have a song in my head...especially hard when I'm taking a test! I guess another song would work. Thanks.

In order to drink water upside down, you put your mouth on the opposite side of the glass and bend down to tilt it towards your mouth. (Try not to get it up your nose!)

Wow. It only took five times? I'll keep you in my prayers lol. In the meantime I suggest replacing Jar of Hearts with either Bubbly by Colbie Caillat (good for the morning) or Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 (good anytime)

HAHA, thanks. :) I'll try those songs next time.

Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons or (I Would Walk) 500 Miles by The Proclaimers....but Definitely NOT Pumped Up Kicks.........of course the most annoying Earworm of all time..........."Drumroll, Please."   Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin!

`1234567890-=QWERTYUIOP[]ASDFGHJKL;'ZXCVBNM,./~!@#$%^&*()_+{}|:"<>?