Want to be the first!

To Wish Everybody at Juvenation    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! HOHOHO

Merry Christmas to you too!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love, love, love Christmas time! I got so excited this year that I started decorating the day before Thanksgiving instead of the day after and I finished 3 days later. :) Santa's doing good this year, too. Hohoho!

It actually feels like Christmas is coming up now that it's snowing here in Wisconsin. I was so excited to see snow again when it started last night. :)

But yea, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Yay!  It is actually supposed to snow here in Austin TX tomorrow too!  It really makes it feel all holidayish!

Snow?? White X-mas?? I live in southern California (born here also), for me a White X-mas is fog on X-mas morning.LOL

I am so hoping we get snow on Saturday in Jersey. But I won't know until it gets closer if I can smell it.

I'm new here!  Happy Holidays to all!  We had a little snow today in Chicago.  Not enough to stick, but it's a start!

[quote user="Lori"]

I'm new here!  Happy Holidays to all!  We had a little snow today in Chicago.  Not enough to stick, but it's a start!

[/quote]

Hi Lori,

Welcome!!!  Lot's and lot's of nice people.

Thxs.  I like your tat.   How long have you been diabetic?

I looove Christmas time! Im so jealous of all the people in snowy states! The only sign of Christmas here in San Diego is the fact that were finally wearing jeans and sweatshirts instead of shorts and tank tops. But I fully intend on baking cookies, changing my sheets to the flannel snowflake ones, putting up lights, and decorating the house regardless of the clear skies!  :D

Merry Christmas to all..And cookies are GREAT!!

[quote user="Lori"]

Thxs.  I like your tat.   How long have you been diabetic?

[/quote]

Thanks it's my med. alert tat. Now for the other. I have been diabetic since aug./08. One of those freaks of nature, Dx'ed in ICU, DKA at age 52.

You certainly are the first, ****Merry Christmas!!!!!! ****

[quote user="Amanda"]

I looove Christmas time! Im so jealous of all the people in snowy states! The only sign of Christmas here in San Diego is the fact that were finally wearing jeans and sweatshirts instead of shorts and tank tops. But I fully intend on baking cookies, changing my sheets to the flannel snowflake ones, putting up lights, and decorating the house regardless of the clear skies!  :D

[/quote]

Hey Amanda,

I am just up the road, Inland Empire and California Rocks!!! even if we're broke. LOL

Merry Christmas Keith and everyone !!!

Merry Christmas! I love Chirstmastime. We're supposed to get a bit of snow this weekend. We'll see what happens. (=

Keith:

Haha yes! I love being in california. even if its going to be a cheap christmas this year! At least these storms are making it feel like winter!.

If call cold rain fun.LOL