Welcome to the new Juvenation.org!

Hey everyone,

I want to personally welcome you to the new Juvenation website, we hope you like the new design. If you have any questions during browsing, please feel free to contact me! 

Gina

It's interesting! Will take a while to adjust to the new format, but I like it :) Good work guys!

It looks purty and moves nice. Just so new things to attend to I guess and figure out. Nice work.

Is there now a Juvenation mobile app? I tried looking in the app store but couldn't find anything.

Juvenation mobile app is being worked on.  Should be out soon!

Hey Gina -- looks nice. (:

My only question is that the number of posts of each poster is gone. So, we can;t see who's new and give them a welcome unless they mention they're new. Can we fix that?

[quote user="Sarah"]

Hey Gina -- looks nice. (:

My only question is that the number of posts of each poster is gone. So, we can;t see who's new and give them a welcome unless they mention they're new. Can we fix that?

[/quote]

Hi Sarah,

It is easy to get number of post count for every user.  Simply take your mouse cursor (for a few seconds) over a given username you will see this information.

woohoo! i can be a slow learner, but i'm sure i'll figure it out! ;)

looks good so far!

Like it! Just one thing where is the "quote button", it helps make some replies make more sense. Not to good at remembering the copy, paste thing.

Looks good, thanks for the update.

[quote user="Keith221"]

Like it! Just one thing where is the "quote button", it helps make some replies make more sense. Not to good at remembering the copy, paste thing.

[/quote]

Keith,

If you use Rich Text Formatting you will get the quote button back... Test it out and let me know if you see it!

G

BTW, I just wanted to let you all know we will be working on a new Support page on how to navigate through the site. So please stay tuned! We will have all of the frequently asked questions in it

FYI I think it is much harder to follow all the discussions because they are all in different forums. Is there something I am missing? How do I follow threads that I have commented on. The old system allowed one to sort the discussions that way.

Hi Terry,

If you look at the sidebar on right (top) of this page you will see "favorite..." links. You can use that.

I see the your discussions button lower down the page now. I guess I will figure it out.