Type one friends?

Hey guys i am new to typeonenation, i’v been diagnosed for a little over a year now and have never really talked to anyone else with type one diabetes. Im interested in talking and making friends with others who know what it is like (:

Hey I am new at typeonenation to. I am not knew at this diabetes thing though. I was diagnosed when i was 6 and I am now 13. If you have questions i can try and answer them but I don’t know if I can. I can also talk if you want to.

I was just diagnosed almost2 months ago so I am new at this. im 13 and im here for anyone that wants to talk

Hi everyone. I name is Matthew and I was diagnosed last March, so a little less than a year. I am up for talking anytime. I like to read, watch movies (like Avengers and Maze Runner), and play games. I would like to have more friends :smiley:

Hey guys, my name is Kassidy. I was diagnosed on October 30, 2014. Which was just about a month ago. I am adjusting slowly, but I feel alone sometimes when it comes to having people to talk to other than my endo. I would love to other have someone else to talk to and have friends. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! My name is Savannah im 17, and I have been diabetic for 16 years! I know that you guys are mostly new to this so if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to im here for you! :slight_smile: Id love to get to know you!

Hey guys I don’t have type one but I have friends and family that do. I’d love to talk to you and see how you handle these tough times so I can help others.

My name is Taylor, I was diagnosed with T1D at the age of 17 months old, I am now almost 16, I would like to make new friends who also have T1D. I have met many girls with T1D, never any boys!

1 Like

hi every body!!! I am not quite new at t1n or t1d and I went to camp carefree in NH and met a bunch of koolkids there!
but I also come from a small town where every three months people would come over someone’s house and the parents would talk and the kids would play… and I want to do something similar except (just us kids) with all this tech we can prob do a group chat from all over the place!!! I think I am getting too excited… just friend me if your interested!!!
<3 your internet friend
FIONA

Hey Kassidy!! I Saw your post and couldn’t help but reach out to you. I’ve been handling diabetes for almost 9 years now and it’s hard to imagine my life the way it was before I had it. I would love to talk to you and get to know you and offer as much help as I can possibly give you. I will always be here to help you and you can reach out to me at ANY time you may need it :slight_smile:

Best wishes

Hey I’m almost 17, I’m a guy, and I have T1D omg sis

Hey @Erik_Johnson! Welcome to TypeOneNation! I’m Abby, 17 years old, diagnosed age 7. I’m so glad you found this site–it’s a great place to ask questions and connect with other PWD!
If you’re on Snapchat, I’d love to add you to one of my T1D teen group chats. Feel free to pm me if you’re interested!