Recipes?

Does anybody have any, like, baking recipes? I mean I am a young baker and lover every bit of it. Even the mess! I think it is so fun but I am running out of ideas and my aunt is having a St. Patricks Day party Friday because my mom will not be here Saturday. I need a really good idea. Somthing green or I can put green icing on. But don't forget... I could also use some other recipes. I usally make thinks for absolutly no reason what-so-ever!

Check out splenda.com.  They have a ton of great recipes!

Thanks for your help... but are there any... like... homemade recipes?

ow about Shortbread cookies?  You could either add green food colouring to them or put green frosting on them.  If you're really ambitious, you could even shape them like shamrocks!  I have a super easy recipe, but I would have to find it.  I'll wait to hear back from you so that I don't look for it for nothing!

Ok. I read your reply.m What's the recipe? Wait... You don't have to tell me if it is a family secret.

Hey, I found it!  I went to the Dieticians of Canada website to analyze it (re Carbs), and then I just did a Cut & Paste from their site, so the ingredients list is going to look a little weird because you have to choose from what they have in their database.  But the ingredients are simply butter, flour and fruit sugar (I use icing sugar).  Each cookie, of 48 total, has 5.1 g of carbs.  Don't forget to add in the values for the icing if you decide on that option!  Have fun and happy St. Patrick's Day!
Shortbread cookies
Number of Servings: 48
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients
1 cup butter, regular  
2 cup grain, wheat flour, white, all purpose
0.33 cup sweets, sugars, icing (powdered)  
Instructions
1. Mix together, except for 1/4 cup flour to be used in kneeding.
2. Roll into less than 1/4 inch, using reserved flour if dough becomes sticky.
3. With cookie cutter, cut out 1 to 1 1/2 inch rounds. Place on cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 325° oven for about 20 minutes.
Nutrients per Serving (per one serving of recipe)

In this chart you’ll see the amount of nutrients for one serving of your recipe. Compare these numbers to the recommended daily intake for your age and sex. You can get this information using Dietitians of Canada – EATracker.

Calories (kcal) 60.8 Folate (μg) 10.2
Fat (g) 4.3 Vitamin B6 (mg) 0
Protein (g) 0.6 Vitamin B12 (μg) 0
Carbohydrate (g) 5.1 Calcium (mg) 2.1
Sugar (g) 0.9 Iron (mg) 0.3
Fibre (g) 0.2 Sodium (mg) 30.1
Vitamin A (μg) 35.6 Potassium (mg) 7.2
Vitamin C (mg) 0
Vitamin D (μg) 0.1
Vitamin E (mg) 0.1
Thiamin (mg) 0
Riboflavin (mg) 0