Pump sites?

Mine is always on my stomach but i know there are other places like your arm, back, leg, etc. I was just wondering where everyone places theirs and what is actually pretty popular sites.

i like using my arms and my leg. the only thing about my arms is people always ask what it is and the leg you might want to be careful when changing because it might come out

i put all of mine on my lovehandles. its the only spot i've tried that doesn't bother me. my stomach is uncomfortable(because i have a bit of a belly and its noticible) and the top of my rear wasn't good..it was uncomfortable and i ended up pulling it out in my sleep.

[quote user="Batts"]

i put all of mine on my lovehandles. its the only spot i've tried that doesn't bother me. my stomach is uncomfortable(because i have a bit of a belly and its noticible) and the top of my rear wasn't good..it was uncomfortable and i ended up pulling it out in my sleep.

[/quote]

i LOVE using my lovehandles haha. I probably use them way too often. I try switching it up a bit but I never enjoy the 3 days then, but I still do it because I don't wanna overuse the same spots :(

[quote user="Melissa T"]

[quote user="Batts"]

[/quote]

i LOVE using my lovehandles haha. I probably use them way too often. I try switching it up a bit but I never enjoy the 3 days then, but I still do it because I don't wanna overuse the same spots :(

[/quote]

i don't bother switching. i just go from right side to left side and back and forth each time. i was like that with shots too always used my tummy.

I mostly use my stomach, and sometimes my upper butt. I tried my thigh once, but it didn't work out very well. I haven't tried my arm, but it seems like it would be awkward and pull the tubing.

Since I started using my pump, just over a year ago, I have gone from using just my abdomen to rotating from right side of abdomen, to right thigh, to right back (it's more my upper buttock, I suppose), to left thigh, left back, left abdoment. 

I like using six different sites, so that each one has a good chance to heal before I use the area again.

I also cannot imagine using my arm; for one thing, I use a manual insertion method for my infusion sets, so it's easier if I have the use of both hands.  Also, I'm not sure where I would keep the pump; I have tried it in my bra before, but did not find it comfortable.  Who know what the future holds for me though!

Stomach, hips

Put in my leg once, but (pretend me saying this in a buff, masculine voice) my legs are just too muscular, and it bent the canula and I got a NO DELIVERY.

I put my pumpsites in my thighs and my CGM in my stomach- and i alternate left and right each time- my stomach gets annoying because it can be noticable when i wear tight clothes- but what can you do...

I use my belly both sides and my left arm tried the butt wich my endo told me to try and ripped it out both times i tried it

i have absolutely no shortage of "area" on my belly. there are plenty of spaces for me to rotate to. i also rotate around my upper bum and sides (lovingly referred to as lovehandles by batts).

you can put a pump anywhere there's fatty tissue because that's where the insulin is best absorbed. technically, i could put my pump site in my face (because i look like i'm storing nuts for the winter in my cheeks), but i choose not to because that might be a little too weird for me.

i've tried my legs and arms, but i ripped them out too often so i stopped using them. others have had good luck with those areas, though.

I had always circled around my stomach and love handles. However after over a year I wanted to give my sides a break so I have started to use my arms. I love using them, but the tubing is just an inch shy of making my pump go into my pocket. That means I have to clip it to my belt. Not that I mind. Sometimes I hate being tall...

Upper & lower abdomen and my arms are my favorite sites.  When I use Sure-Ts I sometimes even reach around and slap it into my back.  I just have to make sure I can reach around to disconnect/reconnect.  I've tried my legs a few times with mixed results but I used Silhouettes there.