New dexcom 7 plus

We have been using it for three days now. We used the old system for about 6 sensors. We liked it a lot but had some things we thought could be better. The new one can be summed up in one word. AWESOME!!! The system has not been much more than 5 points off from the meter, the neww alarm settings are great. The arrows letting you know how quicly things are changin, the 1-24hr screens, the different settings to record carbs, insulin, and exercise, and illness are great. We are really happy with it. Just wanted to share. :)

were you able to upgrade without paying more since you had just gotten the system?

landileigh,

No we had to pay for it all out of pocket. They did do a payment plan which is nice. We had the old system on a trial. Do you have a cgm?

Just to add I think I love this thing more and more everyday! We have discovered that he climbs quickly and very high within half hour after eating. we are going to have to do something about that. It is unbelievable accurate! What a great thing for diabetics!

This sounds like such a great tool.  I am calling tomorrow to my endo team to find out if they are running any trials, then the insurance!