New Abbott Cgm

Howdy. Saw recently Abbott was approved for their CGM to pair with certain pumps and continual readings vs just when using phone to check. Anyone interested? I’m curious to see price point vs dexcom as they’re expensive. Also I’ve complained to dexcom numerous times as APP stinks and never respond. So hope a better app. Thoughts?

1 Like

Try using Sugarmate with your Dexcom. Way better than the Dexcom app. Way more features and information. We have is call us if our daughter goes low during the night. I also use it so see her numbers on my watch face with my Apple Watch.

1 Like

I’m not on CGM right now as too expensive and laidoff due to covid. But to that point on expense, I’ve used Sugarmate & it’s an annual sub. Good app but we shouldn’t have to pay for additional tools just like the skingrips I have to buy. In this instance paying a lot doesn’t equate to getting what you pay for. I’ve been disappointed from an entire product view. Like CGM but 10d vs 14d; doesn’t stay on without buying addtnl stuff & buy an add on app? Once I find a job I’ll be considering the freestyle once it’s out simply due to their lack of response.