My long absence from here is over

I have been gone from here for awhile now. The last couple of weeks have been long and frustrating.

I have not been feeling well for a couple of weeks. I passed out at work last Tuesday and have been off since then. It was not because of my Blood Sugar being too high or too low. I have had a upset stomach for the last couple of weeks. I went to my regular doctor on Monday. I told her what was going on. She thinks that since I have had an Upset Stomcah and alot of chest pain the last month or two, that my Gall Bladder (sp) needs to come out.

So yay me..... So missing work getting all of this done has been great.

Things can only go up right?

[quote user="Josh Youngblut"]

Things can only go up right?

[/quote]

Yes. Now that you know what the problem is you will be able to take care of it, and will be on your way to feeling better soon. Search this web site, I am pretty sure a week ago or so someone else was having similar trouble and it turned out to be their Gallbladder too. Maybe that person may have advise to you on how you can make yourself more comfortable until the operation. I am glad that you were able to find out why you haven't been feeling well Josh. Wish you well -Take care.