Inset infusion sets

anyone use them? I'm currently using comfort shorts, with no insertion device. i'm thinking of switching to the inset 30, because i want colors and because i want an insertion device. any thoughts?

when i was on the animas ping i used them(blue & grey ones, no girlie pink for me!), but they were the insert II not the 30. i liked the insert II sets. i think i tried the 30 cuz they gave me one to try for my trial..but i don't think i liked it(i'm not skinny, so the 6mm insert II were more comfortable for me)

Hi ajax!  I also use the Comfort Short - and I admit that I thought I was among a very small minority that uses these "manual" types.  I've considered the Insets, but my problem is that with the Comfort Shorts, I don't necessarily need to change the tubing each time I change a site.  Generally, one insulin cartridge, therefore one tubing, lasts me about 5 days, whereas I change my site every three days.  So now, I collect the tubing for a while, then I just order the box of 1/2 and 1/2 infusion sets, 5 that have the tubing and 5 that are just the infusion sets...

Does all that make sense??????

I use the inset 30. They are really good and easy to use. Normally, they don't come unattached, only a few times I misplaced or pulled out the infusion sites. They are a good thing, but so much trash is generated if I think about it. The fit is nice and painless as well.

[quote user="ajax"]

anyone use them? I'm currently using comfort shorts, with no insertion device. i'm thinking of switching to the inset 30, because i want colors and because i want an insertion device. any thoughts?

[/quote]

Duuuuude.  I just realized we use the same infusion sets.  Comfort is actually the only one I've ever used!