I'd love to connect with some T1s in Columbus Ohio

Hey!
I’m Stephanie. I’m a 29 y/o nurse in Columbus, Ohio. I’ve have T1D for almost 8 years.
I don’t really know anyone else with Type 1!
An old coworker, a childhood friend I’ve lost touch with. That’s it! I’d love to connect with some T1D folks in my city of Columbus, Ohio!
I love hiking, horseback riding, checking out events downtown, and of course, eating! If you like those things, have T1D, and live nearby, let’s connect!

2 Likes

Hi Stephanie, I am a strong woman was just diagnosed 8 weeks ago. It definetely has been a shock to the system. But, doing everything in my power and working with an Endocronogist at Ihio State to learn! I My sister is an avid horseback rider and has lots of friends with horses! Would love to connect and say hi!

We live in the Columbus area my daughter was treated at Nationwide Children diagnosed 6 days ago … she’s 10 and have found youngsters with T1D on Facebook. I wish you well and there are many groups out there I’ve been told…

1 Like

Hi Stephanie!

My name is Amanda. I’m 27 and have been Type 1 for 23 years. I love hockey and am a huge Blue Jackets fan. I don’t know anyone else in Columbus with T1D. I would love to meet more people in Columbus dealing with the ins and outs of managing diabetes!

Coffee date anyone? Lol.
And, Amanda, one of our good friends works for the jackets and got us tickets a few years ago. It was my first NHL game and it was really fun!