I can't believe that i have made it this far

tomorrow is my one year birthday/anniversary.i can't believe how far i have made it. a year ago i didn't think i would make it to the next day and i've made it through 365 days. i can't even put into words how i feel..

thanks everyone for helping me get through

Good work this year!!!

Congratulations on your perseverance!  You are beating this disease :)

Fantastic ! Good for you :)

Good for you!!!!! I am almost to two.

I'm so happy for you that you made it through this yr, my 14th anniversay was April 27th so you will get there to!!

"If it's true that we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast and cheap" - - Barbara Johnson

Last week my 15 year old son hit the one year anniversary of T1. I look back as someone who had absolutly no knowledge of the disease except for the tv commercials to someone who can see it in their sleep.

Wow, what a difference a year makes -

Best of luck to you.

You have come a long way ,and you remind us that's dads are pretty special people ..take care Keith :)

hI  CJ , I just saw your post..so want to say... Great going !  :) 

[quote user="Keith221"]

Good for you!!!!! I am almost to two.

[/quote]

Keith 221 ,this should teach me to stop reading from the bottom up on post...so .Good going for you too :)  and by the way ..what do those numbers stand for at the end of your name ?? I don't remember seeing those on your tatoo ....ha :)  nice day to you :)

something that i am proud of is that i am able to be a sort of mentor to a 12 year old family friend who was diagnosed 2 days ago.. i cant believe that i went from what i was like a year ago to helping a newly diagnosed person go through what i went through.. wow

[quote user="bunucky_jonas_11"]

something that i am proud of is that i am able to be a sort of mentor to a 12 year old family friend who was diagnosed 2 days ago.. i cant believe that i went from what i was like a year ago to helping a newly diagnosed person go through what i went through.. wow

[/quote]

You should be proud that's such a great thing to do!!!!!!! Let's give bunucky_jonas_11 A mighty Hooray!!!!!!