Donate dexcom g5

I’ve been using the g5 dexcom and I have a very hard time having the sensors stick to anywhere I place them so they easily fall off well my insurance wont pay for them until December so if anyone have any to donate please let me know

I use the product Skin Prep on my skin before I apply the sensor. I let it dry before I insert the sensor + transmitter. It holds very well for a few days for me. You can also use Grif Grips over the assembly to make it hold longer. You can find Grif Grips on Amazon. I use the Skin Prep three days, then put a Grif Grip in place. That gives me more than a week without anything falling off. Then I renew that same sensor so it will last another week. a new Grif Grip may be needed sometime during the second week.

1 Like

Hey!
If your sensor won’t stay on, you can call Dexcom and they’ll usually replace it for free. Also–I recommend SkinTac and ASillyPatch, two great products for getting Dex to stick better.

1 Like

I have some left, my son just started using the G6 and we no longer need them.

How many do you have please

I will check when I get home tonight.

I have 8, two boxes.

I can pay for shipping if you like .

PM me, where what state are you located in?

Idk how to pm I’m using my email

I’m in new Mexico that is where I live I can pay for shipping?

Do you still have them ?

Just PMd you :slight_smile:

Please let me know when you send them so I can keep an eye out thank you

Where you able to send the senors ?

I’m switching to G6 and have a decent amount of G5 sensors leftover. Does anybody need them?

Can I please be considered for the g5 senors please im in need .

Happy to send them to you if you’re willing to pay the shipping. When I get home I can let you know how many I have.

Ok that’s perfect thank you and yes I can pay for shipping and can you tell me when they expire

Good afternoon I haven’t heard from you is the senors still available…