Does anyone have any good vegetarian recipes?

I recently gave up eating meat and was wondering if anyone knew of any good vegetarian recipes? I'm a bit tired of the soy based meat substitutes!

I've made up some black bean chili once, but I didn't really follow a recipe.  If I remember correctly, I had put in:  canned, rinsed black beans, corn, canned tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, chili powder, chipotle powder...  hm, can't quite remember what else, but I do remember that it was tasty!

I just found a Rachel Ray recipe for Fettuccini with Garden vegetables and Greens. I havent tried it yet but am planning on cooking it tommorrow night so ill let you know how it is! Heres the recipe though in case you wanna try it out too.

salt

12 oz fettuccini (im using wheat)

3TB extra virgin olive oil

1 small onion, very thinly sliced

2 cloves garlic, chopped or sliced

2 med zucchini,cut julienne or matchsticks

2-3 small firm eggplant, about 1 lb, peeled and cut into batons

1 small red bell pepper,seeded, rounded ends trimmed and thinly sliced

generous handful basil leaves, shredded

1/2 cupgrated pecorino, plus more for serving(im using asiago instead)

freshly ground black pepper

8-10 leaves green or red leaf lettuce, shredded

Bring a large pot of water to boil over medium heat. When boiling, salt the water and add the pasta. Cook until just shy of al dente.

Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons evoo in large skillet over med heat. Add the onions garlic and vegetables as you chop them, zucchini, eggplant and red pepper. Season vegetables with salt and cover, cook until tender, about 10-12 minutes.

Just before draining the pasta, add about 1 cup starchy cooking liquid to the vegetables. Drain the pasta and add to the vegetables, tossing to combine. Stir in the basil and the cheese and a little black pepper, to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the shredded lettuce. Serve with an extra sprinkle of cheese and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of evoo.