Any good recipes?

Hello everybody! My name is Heather and I'm 23 years old. I'm a college students who always works part time and I'm always trying to find new recipes to try. Now I live by myself and I mostly cook for myself. I am always willing to make something that has multiple servings so long as I can freeze/refrigerate. Does anyone have any good and quick recipes for a diabetic? Thanks!

Heather,

YA! It's a desert, but it is kinda good for that!! Troufle  (tro-full), it is made with any type of fruit, and pound cake and pudding! We use cherries and peaches, have at it!! :) But you have to layer it, with pound cake first i think, them pudding, fruit, and so on. And the best part is the Whipped cream on top!! YUMMY!! :)

Woops!! lol, I spelled it wrong!! ***Then, pudding!!*** lo[quote user="Taylor Renee Ryerse"]

Heather,

YA! It's a desert, but it is kinda good for that!! Troufle  (tro-full), it is made with any type of fruit, and pound cake and pudding! We use cherries and peaches, have at it!! :) But you have to layer it, with pound cake first i think, them pudding, fruit, and so on. And the best part is the Whipped cream on top!! YUMMY!! :)

[/quote]l

Also Chicken Broccoli Cheese casserole,  I had that for dinner. It has (google please to make sure im right) Cream of mushrooom soup, crackers, broccoli, and cheese, and chicken lol. If ya put it in a 15" dish, for one person it will last for a long time!! :)

I make a similar Broccoli Cheddar bake.  The recipe is on the back of the Campbell's Broccoli Cheddar soup can! It's delicious!

Diabetic-Recipes for Healthy Meal Planning | Glucerna Recipes is a great website with some great recipes! I hope you like them!