Denver, CO

Hey all. I'm Steff and I live in the Denver area. I was diagnosed at age 20 and am now 26. Its been hard but I get by however, I do not do everything I should. I hate my life sometimes and can;t figure out why I was given something more to deal with after all I've already been through. Anyways, mostly just looking to see about connecting with some local people who understand.

Steff

Hi, my name is Nicholle, I also live in the Denver area. I am 27 and I have had type 1 since I was 3. I struggle sometimes too so I can relate.

Hey Steff and Nicholle!  My name is Jillian and I live in Englewood and work in Denver.  I'm 27 and was diagnosed when I was 12.  I've definitely had my ups and downs over the past 15 years.  I've actually met a group of other diabetics, a lot who were diagnosed over the age of 20 and now are around our ages.  If you guys ever want to meet up, let me know!  It's been a real eye opener meeting other type 1s like myself and talking with them and being understood!  Take care and hit me back if you want to chat or meet.