Controur Plus 3D Printed Carry Case

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has created a 3D print file for a carry case for their Contour Plus BG Machine?

When I received my Contour Plus with my Medtronic 670G, the first thing that I did was get rid of the flimsy carry case. In my opinion the design of the carry case is terrible plus the fact that the screen & strip orientation on the actual BG Machine is incorrect makes me hate the device. Do these guys actually have real patients who do product testing?

I’m currently using a mini hard drive hard-shell carry case for mine but this is not the solution I’m after.

If anyone has any ideas, 3D print file or ideas to fix this, I’d really appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m still using my One Touch Verio meter, but I plan on filing an appeal for the Contour if it isn’t covered on my new insurance that starts in August.

I have a 3D printer, I have Autodesk Inventor Pro, I have a Bayer Contour, and I have a 670g. Send me the general layout of what you have in mind, and I’ll make something for you to test. I can pull all the precise measurements off my own devices, I just need to know how you want everything to fit together.

1 Like

Hey,
Thanks for the message and your offer :sunglasses:

I’ll need some time to put something worthwhile together. I’ll post it asap.

Thanks once again for the offer!