Beware of toothpaste in the shower

It's happened to me before because I sometimes brush my teeth in the shower but toothpaste can destroy the adhesive on your site.  It makes sense because toothpaste is made to remove plaque and food stains from your teeth)

Just a heads up!

...why would you brush your teeth in the shower?

Umm why do you brush your teeth in the shower????? lol. Just curious.

its just a giant sink kids chill out haha

it also saves time

I've never thought of that but OK????

doesnt it waste more water than a sink? :P

anyone else out there brush their teeth in the shower????

[quote user="Greg Borkman"]

[/quote]

My dad does...? Maybe it's a guy thing?

haha see see im not the only one ladies 

Sometimes I'm in such a rush I brush my teeth in the shower at times too. ha

Two birds with one stone I say.

I'm not on a pump, but ROFL about this thread. Do you spit your toothpaste into the drain? It sounds hard to wipe up. he, he.

In high school, we had a big history test with a lot of dates to memorize. My classmate laminated a study sheet and studied in the shower to maximize time. Maybe he should have brought a toothbrush too. Maybe he did...

[quote user="Sarah"]

In high school, we had a big history test with a lot of dates to memorize. My classmate laminated a study sheet and studied in the shower to maximize time.

[/quote]

That is totally an excellent idea! I will use that during exam week lol

but as far as brushing my teeth in the shower... never have, I've heard of it, but I guess I'll have to try it for myself sometime.

it sounds like greg spits it onto his pump site.... or he just lets it roll off his face onto his pump :o)

Stop spitting on your pump site....lol

well i do it to whn i am gting ray to go som wr i brrush my teeth in the shower to get out of the house faster.

[quote user="Greg Borkman"]

[/quote]

Yes. In fact we keep our toothbrushes in the shower.

haha, this thread has cracked me up. the thought of someone spitting onto their infusion site is hilarious. a lot of my friends brush their teeth while showering, though. i guess it is a guy thing.

[quote user="Tanner"]

haha, this thread has cracked me up. the thought of someone spitting onto their infusion site is hilarious. a lot of my friends brush their teeth while showering, though. i guess it is a guy thing.

[/quote]

Hey! :)

ok, so maybe it isn't JUST a guy thing. :P

It's not a guy thing...  I also bruch my teeth in the shower - sometimes.