8lbs 4oz

No I'm not talking about a newborn baby...I just bought that much in Jelly Bellies from the Jelly Belly Factory in Pleasant Prairie, WI.

What are you a sucker for?

I'm a sucker for any kind of candy!! I love it all. :) Me<3sCandy!!!!

[quote user="Greg Borkman"]

No I'm not talking about a newborn baby...I just bought that much in Jelly Bellies from the Jelly Belly Factory in Pleasant Prairie, WI.

[/quote]

It's called a food baby. Impressive weight.

And peanut butter to answer your question.

Apparentley, the large blizzard at Dairy Queen clocks in at some insane weight around (over?) 1 pound! (1 1/2 is what I heard...) Holy Insulin has that got to have a million carbs in it. Am I the only one that didn't know they packed such freak amounts of ice cream into such small cups??

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Apparentley, the large blizzard at Dairy Queen clocks in at some insane weight around (over?) 1 pound! (1 1/2 is what I heard...) Holy Insulin has that got to have a million carbs in it. Am I the only one that didn't know they packed such freak amounts of ice cream into such small cups??

[/quote]

have you noticed the size of large cups these days? sonic has a size called "route 44". IT'S 44 OUNCES! it's ridiculously huge.

Woah, I need to get out to the fast food more often! Haha just kidding - but are you serious? That's insane! Who in this world needs that much of anything? Yikes.

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Woah, I need to get out to the fast food more often! Haha just kidding - but are you serious? That's insane! Who in this world needs that much of anything? Yikes.

[/quote]

it really is insane. of course, i couldn't imagine anyone getting 44 ounces of an oreo blizzard. i bet that you can get slushes and whatnot in that size at sonic, though.

fast food... pretty sure it's the bane of my existence. i seriously eat fast food WAY too often. my mom cooks dinner when i'm at home during the summer, but at school, it's either crappy cafeteria food that is probably just as bad as fast food, or fast food itself. i need to stop eating it so much.  i don't want to start seeing consequences. i can keep my blood sugars under pretty good control, but it's so unhealthy. there are no alternatives around here, though. 9 out of 10 restaurants are fast food joints. i guess i need to learn how to cook.

Hey, macaroni & cheese is always a fair alternative! Nah, but have you seen the insane slurpies?? Holy cow those things are enormous. Ah, fast food. What would the world be without it (I know, I know: a lot healthier).

I love me some Macaroni & Cheese! Me<3Mac&Cheese!!! :) lol

peanutbutter cups or ne thing with peanut butter in it!!!!!!!!!

I'm not big on pasta, including mac and cheese :D

[quote user="Molly"]

peanutbutter cups or ne thing with peanut butter in it!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I love peanutbutter too! :)

There seems to be quite of few of us on here with an affinity for peanut butter.

Yep! lol.

cheese...

i loves me some cheese!!!!!! lol!

[quote user="Greg Borkman"]No I'm not talking about a newborn baby...I just bought that much in Jelly Bellies from the Jelly Belly Fact[/quote]

Haha about the baby thing.  And Jelly Belly Factory????  I am ridiculously jealous.  I have a tin of Jelly Bellies in my car in case I go low.  Or when I just feel like eating them which is more often than not.

yummy(: we share the same weakness. I absolutely love Jelly Bellies, they're the best.

I <3's me a little bit of everything! :) lol.