Freezies!

hey! did you know that mini freezies have only 3 carbs each!!! i found that out yesterday. aaaaammmmmaaazzzziiinnngggg!!!!!! i though it would have been 15 carbs each!

what are mini freezies??

freezies. just like those huge ones you get but they are nice and small.

What are large freezies? I am completely unaware of what freezies are. They sound cold.

you dont know what freezies are!!! they are cold and flavoured and yummy! maybe its a canadian thing.

Mr. Freeze freezies. only mini size(so about 1/3th the size of a normal one).

Popsicles without the stick? We have stuff like that here in the lower part of the continent but I don't know the carbs.

are you telling me you don't have Mr. Freeze in the states?

http://www.kiskofreezies.com/products/Mr_Freeze.asp

I know those as Freeze Pops here in the US.

We don't have Future Shop, Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, Roots or Swiss Chalet either!  Can you believe it??? I don't know how we get by here.   

I found some at Walgreens made by Wyler's, they are sugar free, and are 1/2 a carb each. Seriously. The nutrional info says it is 1 carb for 2 popsicles.  My daughter LOVES them! Plus, they don't make her tummy upset when she eats them like a lot of sugar free stuff does.

[quote user="Kate"]

We don't have Future Shop, Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, Roots or Swiss Chalet either!  Can you believe it??? I don't know how we get by here.   

[/quote]

wasn't tim hortons BOUGHT by an american company though?

I hope so if it means that we are going to get it here in the states!  My husband loves the coffee! We both love the breakfast sandwiches!  Oh you know what else we don't have here???  Old Style Pilsner with the elaborate label and bunnies on it... I have searched high and low for that here... We just can't get it I guess.  That is the most satisfying beer I have ever had and for some reason it makes you all happy like instantly!

Tim Horton's was bought by Wendy's a long time ago but have gone back on their own. You can find them partnered with Cold Stone Creamery. We have them here in Ohio. I know they have them in Michigan. But we didn't have them in Nebraska when I lived there 2 years ago.

Do you think they have them in Cincinnati?  I am going to be there in September to play an music festival and it would definitely be a highlight!